or Connect

Posts by matte

You need to call the police NOW. If you are scared to do so, pm me the relevant info and I'll make an anonymous call for you.   Your poor baby suffers MUCH more when you deny it.
Use a lot less? Rub a tiny bit into your hands, so they are just lightly moisturized, then work into hair...
A friend of mine who has very lush extremely curly hair swears by a scalp massage with olive oil followed by brushing the a natural bristle brush. Why not try it? You likely have olive oil in the house, won't cost you but a 1/2 tablespoon...
Yes, me too, basically. The reason I asked is that it really freaks me out, and I don't know why exactly. On many levels I would much prefer it to hormonal birth control -- which I have used in the past but stopped...    Anyhow, I asked about others' concerns mostly because I am stumped about which method of birth control to use. With all respect to NFP, I do not think it will work for me for various personal reasons.  We were actually using condoms through all four years...
I'm thinking IUD too. Why do you hesitate?
Uh, while wearing 8lb baby in a Moby wrap. In 90 degree weather.....  
I'm all... I'll just recover from induction for preeclampsia (!!!) by hauling groceries home in the heat. .  Well, I wouldn't admit I was sick either... and really pushed that too. I think there is a lesson to be learned here...
Man, maybe i've been overexerting myself (I have done things like carry bags of groceries 10 blks and then up 5 flights of stairs... doh.)
I still have a little, off and on, yellow to pink, at 6 wks. It's only stopped being red in the last few days...
I should mention, too, that it's almost comic at other moments. She got very uncomfortable mentioning the fact that my mom is a lesbian. Hilarious! I was like, uh, you are from rural central PA, as is the rest of our family, but I grew up in Northern California. No offense, central PA!