or Connect

Posts by watchmekerfuly

I am in Galax City which is kinda in between Grayson County and Carroll County. Please let me know who you know around here! I don't wanna have my kid in the hospital....that would be the last thing on the list lol
I may have posted this in the wrong forum (Homebirth) as I have not got a response lol All of the information I find is outdated. Here is my story:  This is my second pregnancy and I would like to have a home birth/water birth. I am more than likely going to get Medicaid so I would like to find a midwife or birthing center in my area that takes medicaid.   Please note that I am in the southwestern region of Virginia not West Virginia the state lol. I...
This is my second pregnancy and I would like to have a home birth...leaning more towards a home water birth. I am having trouble finding a current list of  midwifes in my area that take medicaid and do the homebirth or a birthing center with water birth.   Please note that I am in the southwestern region of Virginia not West Virginia the state lol. I am about 1 hour and 15 mins. from Winston-Salem, NC and about 1 hr from Christiansburg/Blacksburg, VA area.   I...