or Connect

Posts by aniT

Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonK Drama continued last night with text messages from the DH to Joe until about 11pm. Joe started answering and then he stopped cause it was making him mad. The guy had the nerve to say that he did nothing wrong and that the issue is with me and his wife. Umm okay. Ok so even if that is true.. if it was his wife talking all the time.. Does Joe and Maddy really want to continue a friendship with someone who's...
Quote: Originally Posted by lilyka How to sew. I had a girl scout mom who could not sew on a patch badly. I was embarrassed for her and sad for her kids that she wouldn't learn for them. they worked hard for those patches. I was convinced I couldn't learn to sew because I was left handed. It was too hard to teach.. DON'T touch my machine you just screw it up.. blah blah blah yada yada yada. I am SO glad they make iron on patches on...
Quote: Originally Posted by journeymom If you're the baby in the family you might know how it's odd to find yourself in the logical, right place and the older sibling in the wrong. As the oldest I can defiantly say that is odd.
Quote: Originally Posted by journeymom Thank you, All. This is my opinion as well, but an older sibling is feeling anxious about it, like we've got do something, so I was second guessing myself. If you're the baby in the family you might know how it's odd to find yourself in the logical, right place and the older sibling in the wrong. Tell your older sibling that your fathers love life now that he is a widower is none of your business. And...
I would leave it alone.
Quote: Originally Posted by claras_mom If it's a trend, it's been around for awhile. I have vague memories of picking out movies to attend when I was a teenager...30 years ago, more or less. I don't think the theater in the town I grew up in was opened on Chrstimas Day. Nothing was.
Whats up with crazy periods? Mine showed up today. I don't remember what day I started last month..but I know I was nearing the end on the 21st. That was two freaking weeks ago. WTF? And you know.. you just can't talk about some things on facebook.
Have him check with a recruiter before getting his GED. My brother just joined the National Guard and he was going to get it first but they did not want him too.. they wanted to send him to their new million dollar school they built so he can get it there. Brother is 30 though. The neighbor kid is 17/18ish. His aunt told me that the Army recruiter told them they prefer you get a real HS diploma first becuase they think of people with GED's as quitters. There are...
Quote: Originally Posted by cristeen I've been searching for a heavy blanket, because the down comforter is not warm enough on it's own, and it looks like we'll have to get wool. I have a nice, heavy cotton quilt with a down blanket under it. If it gets REALLY cold... (like this week in the teens at night) I throw one of those fleece blankets on top. My only problem with this set up is that the down blanket slides so often I will wake up...
Christmas Day is spent relaxing and enjoying your new gifts. Most of my life it has been a nothing day as my family did Chrstimas on Christmas eve... but for various reasons I refused to do Christmas eve anymore. So in the morning the kids will open their gifts.. have breakfast.. play.. then do dinner. Personally I don't get the whole watch a movie trend.. I think it's just so the theaters can make more money.