or Connect

Posts by aniT

Quote: Originally Posted by becoming Oh and yes, there is another daughter in the picture -- HIS & my sister's daughter together. She's 3 and is treated like the prodigal child. She does no wrong in either of their eyes, and whatever she does that could be considered "naughty," she does it because her older sister taught her to do it. AWWW favoritism.. isn't it grand? Could it be that the step dad threatened biodad in some way that makes...
Bunnyflakes s My mom used to get pissed off at me all the time for things my ex bf did. Then again my mother is crazy. She is always accusing my husband of abuse and he is not abusive at all.
Are there younger children involved or is your DN the only child? I kinda lost track if there were children with the current father. From what you describe.. it doest sound like her father did anything to her. He could have been doing nothing more than checking for wounds or seeing if she needed cream on a rash or something. This is why so many men are afraid to wash/clean/change their own daughters. Being accused of child molestation for washing their child. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by becoming He pays child support and sends cards/gifts on holidays/birthdays. Then legally she has not been abandoned.
Quote: Originally Posted by Chamomile Girl Umm...ok. I think its more likely that you haven't noticed...which honestly is great. By Sonoma I meant Sonoma County; so Santa Rosa, Cotati and Petaluma specifically. Right now I live in Santa Clara, which is an interesting case because there is a culture clash between the tons of mommies and the youngish techies (who are always in such a *&^% hurry!). There are also sooooo many kids here! I am actually...
Quote: Originally Posted by becoming There are some issues with my older niece's bio father (suspected but not proven sexual abuse) that are keeping my parents from trying to pursue custody of her. If they did so, or even called CPS, her bio father would be brought back into the picture, which would likely be as bad or worse for my niece. My parents are also 100% sure that if they attempt to kick the husband out, my sister & her daughters WILL go with...
I dunno. What is a wassail party?
DH is getting a nurf gun. Cause apparently no self respecting IT department should be without one.. and well we are strapped for cash this year. I already emailed a former co-worker to find out which one is preferred.
Quote: Originally Posted by bebebradford Well I'm an antique collector.. those were most of the stores I was referring to. All the antique shops in town prohibit them.. and I totally understand why. It's funny though because some moms around here have gotten into such a tizzy over it.. I would rather a child come into my store contained in a stroller than running loose. I don't think they are using common sense unless they ban children all...
Quote: Originally Posted by bebebradford In my town there are some stores that prohibit strollers.. I don't have much of an issue with it.I just go when I can have someone watch my little ones or don't go at all. I have had tons of strollers.. double side by side.. large strollers with the carseat attaching ability, etc.. but my FAVORITE is my umbrella stroller.. It's super basic, and cheap.. BUT I can get it in and out of any place. It also fits really...