or Connect

Posts by aniT

I would not contact your neighbor directly again. Writing a letter is a bad idea in my opinion. I have had crazy neighbors before and anything you say or do will be fuel for them. Call the management and the police and leave it be. If she yells at you again, I would call the management and the police again. Anyone who thinks it is OK to leave a 2 year old to wander alone outside is not going to be reasonable at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by crl Can you order pizza for dinner tonight and take them with you to the grocery store tomorrow? Catherine : I 2nd this. I was a very picky eater as a teen. I hated (and still do) cereal. I wouldn't touch spaghetti with a 10 foot pole, hate most Mexican food period. (I don't understand why everyone seems to want to serve it.) So I wouldn't go out and spend a lot of money on what other's think they might want...
Quote: Originally Posted by cellarstella I saw that dimetap comment.. UGH. GROAN. Why can't they just not say anything? Yes my brother is a UAV. (why can I say that but I can't say he is an idiot? How is one different from the other really?) Anyway... He has yet to escape my mother's drug everything upbringing. I don't know how many times I came home from school when Amanda was a baby (I went to Heald) and my mom would be.. "Oh she was...
I think I am of the opinion that family should not be added to your facebook page. :
Quote: Originally Posted by ancoda It is now officially summer- the door to door sales people are out in mass. : I just told the fourth one this week no we do not need whatever it is you are selling. I have had two different cleaners, a supplement your child's education with these giant textbooks and now some educational video guy. There use to be a no solicitors sign up at the entrance to our housing complex, but someone spray painted it and the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Jen78fl Anyone think if mccain were president that this would be happening?? Absolutely!!!!!! I think the push for vaccines would be even worse.
s I am so sorry. I had something similar happen to me.. although it was an US tech (at a separate location) who told me that there was no "no baby" there. I went to my doctor and they had no idea what was going on and told me just to go home (an hour drive). The doctor called me later that evening to confirm there was no baby. What I had (sounds kinda similar) was a blighted ovum. Three weeks later (after waiting for a natural miscarriage) I had a D&C. My body did...
I have tried to use it before and it never seems to format things right. There are lot of features that either don't work or don't exist. We use open office instead. (I should say it's been years since I used google docs cause it never seemed to work right when I did use it.)
Quote: Originally Posted by cristeen This is my perpetual question... if the person doesn't ask for forgiveness or repent their ways, why would I both forgive and open myself up to a repeat performance? ETA - figured I'd give a little update... I talked to my grandmother last week, and apparently she has been cut off from the rest of the family (my sister and father). The only reason I can come up with is that they're punishing her for not telling...
Because there is a blog resource thread and you are supposed to be able to put photos in some photo album in your control pannel. Of course I will never look at the blog resource thread cause all the ones I looked at were impulse clicks.. I would never seek them out to read them. I am not a "blogger."