or Connect

Posts by aniT

Just an FYI. I talked to my daughter's GS leader who is a postal carrier and she said they would take it if I taped the extra 7 cents on the envelope.
This is fabric right? Cause I have a bamboo floor. Cynthia.. do you still make diapers with bamboo fabric then? And did you 2.5 years ago?
Quote: Originally Posted by cyberfish I lived in NY for a year and stayed very off the radar. Here is one thing you should know about NY. Even if they don't hassle you about the vaxes you are required to submit a physical form signed by a doctor. You cannot opt out of this. This is their subtle way of getting you into the mandatory New York vaccine registry. Once you're in, you're in. Good luck! Yes but they are only going to be there...
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola I guess they got rid of the light brown ones, but I don't trust those bright blue ones. Don't blame me.. I voted for purple baby!!!!
If your mom is making snide comments that you think is effecting your relationship with Campell then don't visit her. Alex stopped nursing when I was in the hospital last month and started sleeping on the couch in my room. While I do miss snuggling.. I am happy to have my bed and body back after 6.5 years! It's not like we never snuggle.. he comes in my bed early in the morning or if he gets scared. He snuggles on the couch with me. I am sorry you are having a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Asiago . Only four years ago did the US switch to the Inactivated vax. I even have a print out somewhere in my files of a round table discussion, I think it was This is not true. The switch was made somewhere between 1993 and 1998. Since the older dd had the live and the younger had the inactivated. So more than 10 years ago. And what the hell is a Rotary Club? Is it like the Lions Club or something? I...
Quote: Originally Posted by abimommy I kind of get bored with "butt kicking" shows. I do like a bit of it in my sci fi occasionally but I don't really like it as a primary aspect. Well you know, they can't think of anything original. It's always a remake/copy of something that came before. I loved Swingtown.. but you know it was canceled. I like Crusoe.. but again.. canceled. Lipstick Jungle.. canceled.. Moonlight.. canceled.. ermm there...
Quote: Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali Oh! I didn't realize that was gone! Woohoo!!!!!!!! Which is why I posted this thread!! Woohoo!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Autumn Breeze ouch! What version of Linux. Works ok with my Ubuntu It is Ubuntu.. I don't know what version. Maybe it is firefox it wont work with.. shrug but we have only been able to get it to work with Windows machines on IE (wont work in firefox with windows.) which we don't have anymore of at the moment.
Your sister sounds like a spoiled child. You are far more giving than I am . I don't know if I could have forgiven her after trying to ruin my wedding. I know I would have cut her off after the "I love seeing you in so much pain" comment during labor. However I personally wouldn't have had her there in the first place. Your sister is toxic and defiantly needs some professional help. I would not attend any family outings with her and I would cut her out of my life. ...