or Connect

Posts by julieven

One more thing from me. After my unsuccessful FET last week, we reached a critical decision point: start over or give up. We are having a clean slate summer. We are giving all of our baby stuff to my husband's brother whose wife is expecting their first child. We are fixing up the "baby's room" to a guest room. We are both going to lose 20 pounds. We are not just taking a break, we are changing our focus. In September, after my daughter starts 5K, we will decide if we...
Silverbird - I am so sorry. Really truly sorry.   rcr - I am glad you get another shot with your eggs, if you need it. I still hope your IUI is successful.   Laggie - Best wishes for you and a restful rest period.   Kewpie - Wow! That is a high beta. I know what you mean about your loss before. I am so glad you feel differently this time. Best wishes to you too!   Blue - You are making me want a puppy :).   AFM - I called the RE today to tell them I...
Kewpie and rcr - Thanks.    Blue - I am really not sure. Probably not the right forum for this, but...I used to look at my husband and my daughter and feel there was someone missing. It was such a strong feeling, it would bring tears to my eyes. After my miscarriage, that feeling went away. Its kinda like that someone just didn't make it and that loss healed the hurt. I just don't burn with the need anymore.   I still have enough left of my insurance infertility...
Well, no surprise here...BFN.   Thanks for all the support this cycle everyone.  
Yea Kewpie!!! I am so happy for you!!!   My beta is at 8:20 tomorrow (Saturday). So very nervous!
Kewpie - Just FYI, my RE's "normal" dose for PIO is 2ml per day. Based on that, I don't think 1.5ml is too much. Especially when you add the PCOS complication.   Bungalowmama - Welcome!   rcr - I always saved the menipur injection for last cause those stung so bad.   Laggie - As long as you are feeling well enough, I think you should go too. Its not like you can do anything once you get the status call; it is what it is.   Blue - Any news on your...
Kewpie - I hope those are all symptoms of something good going on! Is there a certain dpt a HPT should show a positive? I am tempted to POAS, but I don't think I will. It would be too hard to continue with the PIO shots if a HPT was negative. I'll just tough it out until Sat/Sun, whenever my appointment is.   Laggie - Good luck with the retrieval!   rcr - I don't know about a cumulative effect of the stims, my RE does not allow back-to-back treatment cycles, it...
Hi RosieL - When I mentioned to my ob/gyn that we were approaching one year with no luck, she ordered baseline bloodwork, thyroid panel and day 3 hormones. If your insurance works anything like mine, it is the code that the doctor submits to the insurance that determines whether or not it will be charged to your inferility annual cap, not what visit the bloodwork happened for. My ob/gyn also put in orders for my husband to have a semen analysis done at the same time....
Kewpie and Blue - I am totally with you on this. Last time, I was graduated from my RE at 11 weeks, stopped taking the estrace and progesterone and had the missed miscarriage a few days later. No matter what any doctor or test results says, now can you not think it is related? Now in the 2ww after this FET, I just can't stop worrying and there are so many things to worry about! I really am not expecting this FET to work, but I still worry. I have to call for a refill on...
Thanks for all the kind words everyone. Today is the last day of bedrest and I am so ready to do something (anything) else to keep my mind occupied. If its not still rainy and cold tomorrow, we are going to get our garden seeds and plants tomorrow. I need to get out of the house!