or Connect

Posts by julieven

Missme - My miscarriage was one day shy of 12 weeks. Three ultrasounds (6, 8, and 10 weeks) all showed everything perfect, then the first regular OB appointment had no heartbeat. This is not common at all, so I would not worry too much if I were you. I think my RE said it was a less than one percent chance that would have happened.   Blue - I really hope everything works out for you. Bed rest is not a natural state for me either, so I bought a ton of books for my...
There is so much to keep track of on this thread.    rcr - I can really sympathize with you. It is hard for me to get into this process again. I guess I have a pretty good chance for a successful FET, but a successful first IVF with a miscarriage was really hard to deal with. Especially with my daughter. She's going to be five in June, but that was also the due date for the baby I lost. I feel so pre-occupied, but not willing to get too invested either. I probably...
I would like to join in too... Name: julieven Age: 33 TTC #: 2 Trying Since: December 2009 Plan for this Cycle: wait Thoughts: I am waiting for day 1 of my next cycle to get a FET cycle going. I had a successful IVF in Septmeber, but had a missed miscarriage @ 12 weeks. I am having a hard time dealing with the possibility that this upcoming FET won't repeat this horrible experience. Everything went perfect, three perfect ultrasounds, excellent labs, then no...
Kewpie - If you want to add me to the list, I would be waiting.   Bellybean - I am so sorry for your loss.   Blue - I have to wait for cycle day 1. Since it looks like nothing turned up with all the miscarriage blood tests, I just have to get another sonohystogram before I can officially start the FET cycle.   Lyndiramos - That sounds like a really good stim. Best wishes on the transfer.    
I am new to this forum, but not new to infertility (secondary). I have been lurking since an unexpected miscarriage at 12 weeks after a successful first IVF in September. We have four frozen day 5 embryos and it looks like we will be proceeding with a FET this spring.