or Connect

Posts by monocyte

Just seeing this - not sure if its too late, but we did stool tests through out GI, and they were reducing substance, pancreatic elastase and alpha 1 antitrypsin. We are *still* awaiting the elastase...
Tricky situation!! What about finding another ob that will omit the part that you haven't been o? And how does the original doc know that you are not o? Interesting. We were in somewhat of a related situation, and its such a hard spot to be in. We ended up at New England Medical Center in Boston, and they were fantastic about getting things coded properly so that they would be covered (we had no IF coverage as DH worked for a Catholic Healthcare System in MA, which...
Quote: Originally Posted by jessjgh1 Ah, I wasn't sure you'd want it right now. Which one might it be? I know there are some Waldorf folks interested in exposure and we don't know if Josh passed it on. Jessica Henry. I'm still unsure if it is or not - we are in allergy hell now, so I'm not sure if he's just spotting from that, but, he's been eating pretty purely the past few days. They look more zitty than anything...from the pix's I'm...
Great ideas!! I'm starting to write a big list of food ideas, keep them coming!!
Quote: Originally Posted by monocyte We were also at Jessica's, and...nothing yet. So, we were lucky enough to try again today at a spin off case from Jessica's, this time with both boys. My oldest had a questionable mild case a few years back, and we keep exposing him every chance we get. Hopefully my LO will get them this time (he had a cold last time, so I left him in the car but carried out some goodies for him)...we are also on the South Shore, just...
What about adding blueberries or strawberries? My DS will dip into rise and shine (rice) with those.
Quote: Originally Posted by BirthMatters Hi, One is a pediatrician from Cohasset, another is a chiropractor, and an accupuncturist. Curious - who do you have coming?
My thought of the night...why does it seem ok for us to eat chicken if we can't eat the eggs from them. Or beef but not dairy. I'm sure its been asked before, but for some reason, I can't quite get my head around why its ok.
OCD. Love you. I've got similar qualities! Nope, no thyroid meds. I was on it for a while post surg, but was able to get it back to functioning on its own with some help from a Chinese herbal doc. I couldn't have stayed on it, I was crazy. I do think I need some adrenal support, but again, have been scared to intro anything in. Ironically, I've actually gained about 8 lbs, now 9 in the past 5 months or so. Unheard of for me. But, I feel healthier than I ever have. I...
Hi... Still somewhat new here to this side of MDC...but could really use all of the support and info we can! I'm struggling now about what to eat, and what DS can eat. I've got to get him to eat something, he's loosing weight, and I'm getting nervous. Read about us here