or Connect

Posts by zell0811

I used to be a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad house keeper. Now I'm decent enough. Two kids definitely makes it harder than one, because my infant cant help or even sit up on his own yet. I like lists. When I can remember to make them, they work. But I'm so ADD that I usually forget to even make a to-do list. Ten things that worked for me:   1) Dedicating 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes in the afternoon to straighten up . 2) Sharing the dishes...
Yes! My first was 6 hours. He was born five days past his due date. I had some bh for weeks. But when the real ctx started, I remember thinking, "Hmmm. That kinda hurt." Within an hour, they kinda really hurt. And by the end of two hours, I was in some serious pain. My water broke when I transitioned around 5 hours, threw up, and pushed on a birth stool for 37 minutes. Then, my little 8.5lb was in my arms. I thought I was pretty lucky that it went so quickly.   My...
It's funny that you guys are talking about this...I just logged on to post about what a rough time I'm having with these two kids.   I'm going to say that 1-2 is waaaaay harder for me. I have two boys. 3 1/2 years and 9 weeks.   I thought my older son was a pretty easy baby. But he turned into a high needs toddler/preschooler. He was, is, and always has been REALLY clingy to me. Which is generally my biggest challenge with him. But as an infant, I was fine with...