or Connect

Posts by sweetdynasty

Name? (if you feel like it)    Danielle   You and maybe your partners age at the birth?  I just turned 32 and DH is 34   Are the babies Mono or Di or what combo of both?  Fraternal twins with separate sacs and placentas   What number of kids will is be for you?  This will be 1&2 for my husband and I   Genders? Will you be finding out?   I am only 11 weeks and do not know but we do plan on finding out foe planning purposes.   EDD and or...
Hello to all! I am so sorry to hear about all the BFN! I just knew this sight was blessed and we all were doing so good! No matter what never give up God has a plan for all of us. As for me I wanted everyone to know that I had a U/S yesterday and I am 6 weeks preggers with twins. Baby A is 6weeks 4days and baby B is measuring 6weeks 2days. The doctor said that they both look perfect and he doesn't think that there will be a vanishing twin. He also says that he was just...
Hi all you guys! You guys are too sweet, sorry I left you hanging I just wanted to make sure my 2ND beta doubled before posting. My first beta at 10DP5DT was 197. I went in today to have my betas checked again and it was 355. So, I am definitely preggers off of a FET!!! I can't believe it! I was going to pass on a FET because I thought it would never work since the average outcome is so low. I have to go back next Wednesday for my 3rd beta and then at 6 weeks my ultra...
Hi all! I am running out the door but I had to stop and tell you guys what a naughty girl I have been !! I got up at 5am and ran to Wal-mart before I used the bathroom and brought a clearblue easy test. I used it, and it came back POSITIVE!!! OMG!! I am so excited! Baby dust to you all I will check in later! P.S My beta is monday 2-14-11 and I couldn't wait because I was scared it would ruin valentines.
blueyez- I got my calender at the end of December. I was told to call the first day of my cycle in December and I started BCPs on CD3. I took the bcps until CD1 in January. The meds that I took where estrace 3x a day, baby asprin, prenatals, and doxcycline on CD15. I went in for one ultrasound on CD15 to check my lining. My lining was good to go so I stayed on track for my 02-04 transfer date. Since my transfer I have been taking estrace 3x a day by mouth and 2x a day...
Hello to all! I am so sorry that I haven't been here in awhile. I have been stalking the boards so I have been keeping up. My power cord to my laptop broke and there's a virus on my desktop. So I could only stalk from my blackberry till my power cord came in. Well, it came in today and this was the first place I ran!!! I had my transfer yesterday. I transferred two 5 day blast and may I add they where the last two that we had and the only two we had to freeze. They...
Winter - Get to know  ya: *Name: Danielle *Age: 31 *Location: Mississippi *TTC #: 1 *Trying Since: 2008 *Things you have done to get a BFP (IUI, IVF, FET, diet, acupuncture, stood on your head, etc): Absolutely everything. 1 fresh IVF cycles. 1st IVF I did conceive but ended in chemical . Working on First  FET cycle *In a perfect world (ie: no infertility) how many children would you like to have? 5 or 6 *Plan for this Cycle: Eat a healthy diet,...
Hey Blueyezz4! I am so so sorry to hear about your miscarriage I am sending hugs your way!! I did do the PIO in my fresh cycle. I was wondering if anyone could tell me more about a natural FET, and if my protocal sounded like it was natural, or has any one done a FET without using injectable and had it work? Sorry I was unclear! I also thought it was weird that I had my entire calender with my transfer date and test date!! I was truely excited though because I knew...
Hello all! I was wondering if it's okay if I join you guys group? I am currently going through a FET. The husband and I just completed a ivf in Nov of '10, which resulted in a chemical pregnancy. We are now in the process of completing a FET. I am taking BCP's right now, I will be taking my last BCP on 01-13-11 and starting ESTRACE. I believe I will be doing a natural tranfer due to the fact that the only injectables I will be taking is my PIO after the transfer. If...