or Connect

Posts by 1love4ever

I have nothing locally available so I'm looking preferably heritage breed pigs, pastured/free range, organically fed, drug-free pork products, especially bacon.  Currently I dont eat pork because I havent been able to find good enough quality.  Obviously it will need to be shipped to me, I'm looking for something somewhat reasonably priced including shipping.  Thanks!!
I'm a ways south of you in eastern MT but just wanted to say hi :)  there are a few moms in to natural stuff in almost every town it seems!  it took me awhile to find people but every once in awhile u come across someone :)
Justinsgirl I'm sending u a PM
Thanks Cynthia :)  I'm not entirely sure if what I mentioned above are good idea's that will help me or not, so I'd love to hear from someone who know's more than me about it!!
I posted this in the main Birth and Beyond section ut got no response so thought I'd ask here: I'm due in 3 days, and remember how sore I was after both of my previous births. Soreness after having an epidural birth is 100x worse than without one, but I was still very sore even after my second baby that was born at home and I'd really like to know what other moms do for this!  I'm kinda fearful of the pain after birth.  This include's afterpains which are really bad in...
Ok, I'm due in 3 days, and remember how sore I was after both of my previous births.  Soreness after having an epidural birth is 100x worse than without one, but I was still very sore even after my second baby that was born at home and I'd really like to know what other moms do for this!  This include's afterpains which are really bad in my experience :(  Anyway, so while in labor I was thinking coconut water, RRL tea, and of course water, raw milk if I feel like it. ...
Hi there, I did order it and recieve it and we love it!  On my side of the bed I have the top layer as "soft" and my husband has "medium".  We are both very happy with it!  There is little difference between the 2, but I definitely prefer the soft, it is not super soft by any means.  The company seems like a very good company as well, and were the most reasonable priced that I could find!
I dont think it would hurt to take alfalfa and nettles together,  I think it's probably just not necessary since they both serve the same purpose :)
Your welcome EA77, I should point out that the mixture that was recommended to me was RRL + Alfalda OR Nettle's, not both in the same cup.  But you could alternate days or weeks like I do.  Sometime's I throw in alfalfa, other days its nettles :D   Getting lots of animal based vitamin K would be good too in the form of grass fed/finished organically raised meats :)  And leafy greens for plant based.
Cool thanks!  EA77, the CALM drink I was talking about is a calcium/magnesium drink lol and it did nothing for me last time :(  My midwife recommends drinking a cup a day (while pregnant) of red raspberry leaf+ alfalfa or nettles tea to prevent hemmorage after birth.  You might try doing that and maybe u wouldnt need the shot!  Cant hurt right :)