or Connect

Posts by 1love4ever

How do you make sourdough rice bread? I always sprout my beans, here's easy instructions http://www.cookingtf.com/2011/04/19/why-i-no-longer-soak-my-beans/ IMO, nuts and seeds are good, but not meant to be the main part of the diet.  As a snack sometimes, sure.  Soak or sprout them first.
I just cut up probably a months worth of little chunks last night.  I took my first one this morning and I feel no different, not that I really expected to, but it can't hurt to take them right, so I'll continue for now at least!!  This is certainly not my only source of liver, I try to include it in many other dishes as well, as well as taking FCLO! And yeah, beef liver is massive, holy crap!!  I got a beef this summer and pureed about 2/3 of the liver, now that was a...
Just a thought- would canned Pure Alaska salmon taste good in the salad I mentioned above?  I've never tried salmon on salad.  That brand is supposed to have BPA free cans, but they are still lined with PET laminate, would you eat the food from those cans?  Im just not sure how likely phthalates are to leach into food vs BPA and if the fattiness of the fish would speed the leaching process??  I want to eat lots of salmon this pregnancy and this seems like the most...
Search around on this site http://www.westonaprice.org/
Really, no one has any thoughts or anything on the supplements or any favorite pregnancy recipes??  Well I've been experimenting the last few days and first have decided to take raw liver "pills" instead of the Garden of Life vitamins listed above. Next, I have been loving this salad: Organic greens, organic sprouts, organic avocado, sometimes I have organic tomatoes and/or cucumber around so I add them too, topped with my own organic chickens eggs soft boiled and cut...
Oooh I'm glad to see this thread is still open, is anyone currently taking liver "pills"?  I'm going to start, hopefully i can get some cut tonight while the kids sleep.  To adress the question of thawing and re-freezing  meat: When meat is frozen, thawed and refrozen it becomes mushy when you thaw and try to eat it the next time, That is why they say dont thaw and refreeze, because it will have a horrible texture next time you attempt to eat it.  There is the issue of...
Just found out I"m pregnant, we're shocked lol but excited :)  Anyway, I've been in to TF for almost a year now and since finding out I"m pregnant have really been trying hard to be a good TF eater :D  I really need the excellent nutrition bc this is my 3rd pregnancy and they have all been exactly 1 year apart, so obviously my body has not had time to fully recover! Also, would you take the cinnamon FCLO while pregnant?  I just ask bc they say cassia is a uterine...
ive seen this but never ordered it http://www.vitacost.com/california-olive-ranch-fresh-california-extra-virgin-olive-oil-16-9-fl-oz
So, just got a huge shock today, I'm pregnant!!  I still have RRL tea and drink it off and on, but other than that, what are some good pregnancy teas?  I've been told alfalfa, nettles, oatstraw, and peppermint for morning sickness which I don't have yet... Thanks!
Ohh, have u seen the documentry called Doctored??  Its really good n talks about Lyme in it!