or Connect

Posts by 1love4ever

Hey everyone, planning a home birth here too!!  I had a HB with my last as well, amazing and wonderful experience!
CONGRATS!!  Holy crap didnt you like just find out you were pregnant??  Lol wow time flies!!  Enjoy your babe, ask if you have questions, I had a million the first time, but have since learned to chill :)  Hope nursing and all that is working well for you, the soreness does go away I promise :)
My morning sickness was always caused by a synthetic prenatal vitamin.  last time with BFing in my pregnancy I still had some, but then switched to a whole foods based one, still early in the first trimester, and it went away.  None at all this time tho!  Maybe bc I'm not taking any pills.
Hey everyone, just joined this group, I'm due July 31 officially but will prob go in to August bc I always go over!  Anyway, I nursed til 21 weeks pregnant last pregnancy, and am nursing this pregnancy as well.  I had to quit last time bc I couldnt gain any weight, actually i lost 12lbs, and I am small as it is!!  My milk supply never dropped and I never had sore nipples (and dont this time either).  I hope to go a little longer this time, but plan to wean before the...
I'm new to this group too, I've known I'm pregnant for a few weeks now, I'm due July 31 officially, but guessing I will go into August as I always go over.  This is my 3rd, a big suprise, all of my pregnancies have been exactly 1 year apart to the day :)   I've been reading Real Food for Mother and Baby this time around and really love it, and Ina May's Guide to Childbirth has been there for me through my last pregnancy and this one.  I'm taking raw liver as prenatal...
OP, please watch the documentry called "Doctored" it is all about chiropractic care and why other Drs are against it.  Remember this is your health and your choice, not your grandfathers. Here's a litte info with the trailer  http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/11/10/conspiracy-against-chiropractic.aspx?e_cid=20121110_DNL_art_1
PP is right, but it cant hurt to try I guess lol.   What did it for me, HANDS DOWN, was getting a chiropractic adjustment.  Just make sure u go to someone who uses their Hands, NOT a tool!  My chiro did my back, hips and neck, that night I went into labor :)   Other things that are supposed to help are eating italian spices such as basil and oregano I remember.  I did take a long walk after my adjustment, and did a little running and jumping up and down too :D   Just for...
I cant seem to find a site to buy wild caught oysters from that has a decent price.  Anyone?  Vital Choice doesnt even sell them!  Also would like to try salmon roe, but Vital Choice is too expensive.  I requested that Azure Standard carry both.  Anyone want to suggest it to them as well? Thanks!
Lol, the raw liver pill is raw liver, thats why I said "pill".  It is a pill-ish sized piece of raw liver that I swallow like a pill, since eating raw liver does not taste good to me :)   I have been drinking raw milk for years and through 1 previous pregnancy, and our ancestors have been drinking it for thousands of years, I know and trust my source and I'm not worried.  This is the TF forum you know...   Other questions: Does anyone know anything about taking evening...
What are you taking? Here are my daily supplements: (spread throughout the day) -Raw liver "pill" (raw liver cut into a pill sized piece) -Mother Earth Minerals Calzyme (Minerals of Life), 1/2 dropper -FCLO + tiny bit of skate liver oil, for a total of just over 3/4tsp, chased with raw milk mixed with fresh kefir -(soon to be taking butter oil, i just ordered it!) -Bioplasma cell salts, just 4 tablets (1 dose) per day -Another raw liver "pill" -Chorella...