or Connect

Posts by ButterflyBaby11

Thank you so much for your kind words.    Initially, the only "alarm" that sounded was when she told me she was alone with teen bro's and they pulled her pants down.  I went to 2 message boards and simply asked, "Would you be concerned if your daughter said her teen bro's pulled her pants down?"...   The women responded with "yes I'd be concerned."  Accidentally, I mentioned about dd penetrating herself.  I noted that, "I know it's normal and didn't want dd to feel...
Thank you for all of the kind words and support.      When DD was born, I vowed to protect her.  I talked the talk.  I had difficulty walking the walk.  You don't realize how terrifying it is until it's happening.  It would be like any of you, suspecting your husband of harming your children...and you have to make "the call" to investigate.  Terrifying.  I was terrified of falsly accusing someone.  Terrified of his reaction if it wasn't true.  Terrified of ruining his...
Just a quick update.    Thursday, my daughter went to the Children's Advocacy Center.  I do not know what she told them.  But she told them enough information for the investigator to come out and say....     "This will be an ongoing investigation.  We will notify the police.  The police will contact the perpetrator."      That's all he told me.    I all but lost my mind Thursday.  It was confirmation that my baby was hurt.      I have calmed...
I called Daughter's previous pediatrician (where bro's are not affiliated) and got her an appointment. I took grandma with me so she could wait with Daughter in the waiting room while I talked to doctor first. Daughter freaked. She wouldn't let me out of her sight. Wouldn't let me talk to the doctor alone. I needed to talk to the doctor. I started to cry and I told the nurse, "I don't know what to do. Should I just walk away from her? I don't want to traumatize her...
Thank you.  You sound like such a strong woman.  Thank you for your advice.     
I did.   
I just finished making the report.  I think I'm going to pass out.  I'm so scared.  I'm scared that something has happened to my daughter.  I'm scared that nothing has happened...and I just made an (annoymous) report.  I'm just scared.    All I told the person on the phone was Child said brothers pulled her pants down.  She asked if there was any sexual behavior displayed from Child.  I told her about the penetration and that my therapist(s) said that's rare for her...
I am overwhelmed.  Sad is an understatement.    I'm calling right now.     
Well, if they did, nobody has contacted me.  I even mopped today, expecting a knock at my door.  Today the offices were closed for MLK but I cleaned my house today with the assumption that DCFS would be knocking on my door tomorrow...either because someone else called them or because I called them.  I'm ready.  I'm ready for a fight.  I've already made the first steps to protect my daughter.  The sad thing is, in the eyes of the law, "nothing" has happened.  So, she was...