or Connect

Posts by amymccarty

I haven't shared on here in a while and felt an update would be good. Might feel nice to vent about things to. So I had my daughter (3 years old) at 32 weeks and 6 days. My plans for this baby is VBAC at home but I just need to make it 37 weeks in order to do that. So I have been really hoping and praying a lot. I am 34 weeks tomorrow and so excited about that. I really have about 21 or so days to make it till I am 37 weeks.   As for my symptoms now, well I am so...
Thought Id share this really special belly/nursing picture... Im nearly 32 weeks here... (my daughter was born at 32 weeks) and this is her 3 years old 1 day ago and nursing. This is a really special picture for me because both of these babies were due nearly the same day... So here is to hoping this little guy stays in at least 1 more month. :) .... Hehehe didn't realize how big my belly was while laying down.. no wonder it gets bumped all the time.. there is just no...
Yep I can relate to the pain from the head being down. I carried my daughter breech the whole time and never felt that pain. This baby is head down the whole time and its a HUGE difference! Lots of weight I can feel in the groin area and leg/hip pain...
30 weeks!! I had my daughter at 32 and a few days... so Im getting a little nervous and taking things really easy. This baby feels pretty big so I dont want to do anything to bring him on early.  
I never went through the rest of the posts yet but really felt I needed to respond to this post as I am in the same boat. I had my daughter at 33 weeks.. I am 29 now so that date is coming fast! I need to go to 37 to be able to have this one at home. I am been researching like CRAZY what to do to prevent early labor... some may be myths or not be evidence based... but who cares.. If it might help then why not try. I'll tell you what I know and am doing/avoiding.,... 1....
I haven't uploaded any in a while so here are a few... 28 weeks...     This is a top view and you can see he (yep we have a boy) is all to one side. Reason: I have a miss-shaped uterus and most of the room is on that side :) All is good though and I trust he'll stay in till term.  28 weeks   28 week side shot   28 weeks side close up :D Depending on how he is sitting I look way larger.
Sorry I posted so many pics.. but I felt I should add my collection. I had my daughter early at nearly 33 weeks.. I am near there now so this pregnancy I prepared VERY early just in case something happened again. Last time I was in no way prepared.. For months now I have been pretty ready. I'll share bellow what I all have ready...     This here is mostly my daughter (nearly 3) night time diapers. She uses the potty but still pees sometimes at night. Some of...
Is anyone else having braxton hicks? Im pretty sure I am at this point. 22 weeks and getting a tighting sensation at the top of my belly. Its fairly uncomfortable at times. :( I never had this with my first but hear its common with the second baby. Just wanted to see if anyone else is having them and how they manage them?
About time for an updated pic for me...  Here is me at 20 weeks! :D
Our family is now anti vaxxing... I have done much research after suffering serious problems after havign the H1N1 shot when I was pregnant with my last... Due to the vax I went into labor at only 33 weeks and ended up spending 40 days in the hospital and could have lost my baby... Will we ever pump poisioness chemicals into our family again.... no not ever...