or Connect

Posts by newsolarmomma2

Im in Baja, just South of TJ. it may only be 12 miles away from US, but its totaly different in many ways. My FAVORITE thing about Mexico is how much everyone loves babies and kids. No matter where I go, shops, restaurants, etc, everyone wants to hold my son, even my DH friends carry him around and play with him. When hes crabby, a few of DH friends will carry him around the house talking to him to give me a break. Its nice. You can take babies and kids everywhere with no...
mama, You love your daughter and she loves you, that's what matters. because of this, There is no wrong way of talking about it. I was adopted at 10 weeks, and don't remember ever NOT knowing I was adopted, but cant recall any particular conversation. My parents told me the very basics- that I didnt grow in mommas belly but in her heart and another momma helped make our family. When you make sure she knows by talking about it while shes young,it becomes a background fact...
Oh, my son was born at term, to the day, and was 9#, 2 oz, 21" long. I didn't do anything other than my MMT during pregnancy, and hadn't touched an illegal drug in 9+ years.
My son was born dependent on methadone, and my dose is very high and Ive been on it for almost 10 years. he is huge, healthy and smart! (cute too, lol) NAS is common, but not a big issue, it will be handled in the hospital. My son was detoxed in NICU for several weeks. But, after the baby is detoxed, it will be fine, there are no long term problems with methadone exposure, it's one of the MOST studied medicines in pregnant women. You should also know that if the mom is...
I would never take un vaxxed kids to India, that would be asking for trouble. The diseases we vax for in N. America are rampant there- you can avoid the most dangerous diseases even being un vaxxed because of herd immunity, and because most are not common (because of vaccines and higher standards of sanitation and such). This is not the case in India. I live in Tijuana and got my son a TB vaxx that he wouldn't get, and they don't even have, in the US. of course, you don't...
I'm sorry to tell you that what CPS is suppose to be able to do, and what they actually do are two very different things. All it takes is one Social worker that doesn't like what you are doing to cause you hassle. no matter what you do, find a lawyer that knows the system. You don't have to hire them, but have their info at all times. I do have experience with this in San Diego, different drug (opiates) prescribed and under tight regulations, but slightly different...