or Connect

Posts by Snowflake777

Yay, I'm so glad you got to see her! She's just gorgeous! How's everything progressing with the case?
I'm so very sorry for your loss.
Holy crap, did you know this is on jezebel.com? It just popped in my FB feed!
Could we maybe get a warning in the thread title?? I wasn't expecting pics!   But yeah, eeewwwww. What if the mould wasn't easily visibly and someone had used it? *shudder*
Same here, unless it's unavoidable.   Having unannounced guests is a huge pet peeve of mine. I really don't need people seeing me wearing no bra, covered in spit-up, house in a mess.
She sounds passive-aggressive and annoying.
Ugh, I'm sorry, that really sucks. I hope you can salvage the rest of her day with something nice.   Happy birthday to your DD!
I had my first at 25. We wanted it to be earlier, but it took a couple of years to conceive the first. I had my 2nd last year, at 28. I'd like to have one more in a few years.
I have no advice, but the whole situation is complete bullshit. Good for you for standing up for yourself & the kids. I hope you can find a solution.
I'm so sorry about your dad.   I'm also sorry your SIL is being such a self-centered idiot. I do not understand what makes people behave that way.