or Connect

Posts by JesKace

I would not be comfortable with staying in that home.  I don't know what you're actual agreement with them is or anything but it seems like you're putting in work to the place and they are going to reap all the benefits of it.  Asking you to leave the house that you're paying to rent for a long weekend to throw a party is something I would never be comfortable with.  All of your belongings are left in the house while you are gone and people you don't know are coming in...
That's awesome!  I we have a couple more years before we have all our debts paid off (aside from our mortgage).... I'm sooo looking forward to that day :)   Congrats!
I'm surprised your bill is so high considering you don't seem to be using a lot of electricty.    First things I'd think of that make the bill increase are things like: heat (but you're using oil) hot water (you said was replaced with a HE water heater.. was it converted from oil/propane to electric?) Then big appliances like the dryer (is it electric?) fridge (which could be increasing your bill if it wasn't on before but it shouldn't be that big of an...
  This is what I'd do.
My body has changed.  Then again I was also 20 when I got pregnant the first time, and now I'm 28 and pregnant again (due in April, with 4th child).  My feet are about a 1/2 size bigger, and that has never adjusted after pregnancy.  Luckily I didn't gain a 1/2 a size with each one!  I just notice that shoes that I have from pre-pregnancy are slightly too small and uncomfortable to wear.  I do feel like over the past 8 years when I gain weight I gain it differently than I...
I'd say it looks like everything has been covered...   I like to sweep, pick up around the house, and make sure all the beds are made before we leave.  I hate coming home and feeling like the house is a mess and now we have all sorts of things to put away when we get back.
I'd take half of it and build the shed that we want to do this spring, so it could be paid for in full with cash!  Then I'd put the rest towards paying off one of our credit cards.  Which would free up a good amount of money each month since we're sending them a lot more than the minimum payment so we can get it paid off faster.
That's awesome!  A little bonus in your pocket :)  
I wear "house clothes" which are just basically lounge pants and whatever shirt I'm wearing for the day around the house, when I go out I throw on jeans. When I come back home I put my comfy pants back on first thing when I walk in the door. My husband has remarked many times how fast I can get out of my jeans once I walk in the door...LOL If I wear a fancy shirt I change that when I get home as well and put on just a regular t-shirt. So, I don't have PJ's per-se. I just...