or Connect

Posts by ladybugchild77

Just wondering...This is his second trip this year and he wants extra time. His hours are 12-4 one day and 1-5 another; eight hours a week. The kids are in FT day care which I pay tons for and - honestly don't feel like paying for time they are not there sice Dad is taking a trip out of the country for a wedding. The last trip was Disneyland with GF and her kid and my poor girls are still asking when we are going. I am a fair co-parent and we normally don' have...
Hello! I have had my daughte ron a gluten-free, ddairy-free, nut-free diet since she was 6mo at the advice of a naturopath. They did a bllood test and she was positive for a sensitivity to peanuts, wheat, and all forms of dairy. Her health (and the health of her sister) has improved. Devin was dx with ashtma last week. They also did a full allergy panel that measured the IgC or something like that. SHe is a "0" on all food and substances except for cats. The pulmonologist...
Thank you all for the support. : I will see what the child psychologist has to say tomorrow on how I need to approach him. Jeremy still feels as though I am a "nag" anytime I mention anyhitng he does not want to hear or admit he may be causing so I need to tread carefully. This new girl can have him - good luck and thank you - but I have the right to know who is going ot be around my children and also the extent that they will see her child as well as if they will be...
I did not want the divorce and tried everything to keep us together. I am glad it happened because these past two years we have been apart have opened my eyes to what I want and want to be treated. My kids met her at Christmas Eve dinner. He didn't tell me - I am taking my oldest to a psychologist due to severe seperation anxiety and other issues and he wrote on the paperwork he is in a relationship and they have met her. i am bawling. I don't even care about him - it is...
My girls and fighting a lot - Devin (2yo) is hitting and then they pull hair, kick, whine, cry...you name it. I know they are learning some of this stuff at day care but some of it is jealousy - I can tell. Kiera always has to have "the most" "the best" and "more" than her sister. They compete for me and I am going nuts. I yelled at them and I have done "time outs" and it does not work. Hitting, other physical violence, and :being the leader" are just not going over well....
I have actually not been nursing since a week ago but I have been waiting to see if it really was "real". I feel so strange to not be doing it as I have nbeen nursing kids for almost four years. I just need to share with people who do not think I am wierd for nursing my children for extended periods of time and also for nursing two at once! Kiera nursed unil she was three and then one day last March she said "OK, Mama. I'm done now and Devin can have them." SHe never...
I am struggling to provide for my beautiful children I have now. I am 30yo and my biological clock is ticking away. I will be 31 next month. I shocked my GM to death and said if I don't meet another man in a few years I may consider a sperm donor, adoption, or foster care. Why is my clock tocking like this? Anyone else havean unexplained need and desire for another babe? Is it because my little 2yo just weaned and my hormones are wacky????
I thought it might be good...there are three female doctors who seemed pretty open...until they told the one with a "big baby" to go get induced before her baby gets bigger...Because he will not be bale to descend down the birth canal. This lady wanted a natural birth - the show has not ended yet so I am not sure how it turns out. Hmmm...my almost 11lb baby descended just fine at home...grrr...the doc told her that she did not want her to go past her due date b/c babies...
Anyone???:::
A coworker gace me one and I can't figure out how to get it to work...there was no manual. I am hoping to use it to make gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free bread for my allergic kiddos. Help!: