or Connect

Posts by Nee Nee

My DS is 2 and he has never had a bath or a shower without me or his dad, its fun and just a lot more convenient than bathing him separately, not to mention the savings on the water bill!! R.
I am so jealous, you get to plant stuff in Feb, we cant plant anything til after May 24th here, when all risk of frost has passed! I agree, you need to thin some things out, maybe ammend your soil a bit too, to encourage growth, do you have compost pile?? Last yr I took out out entire front lawn and planted all perrenials, it is beautiful ,and I swear its because of the great dirt I used, it was a triple mix, but sterilized, so no bugs, or disease. I would suggest...
my sister sells "the keeper' too, and I've been too chicken to try one as of yet, but of the 3 people in my family who have tried it, it only works for 1, for my mom and sil, the thing falls right out, maybe they need xxx large. I had a pretty huge baby, so I'm pretty sure it would not work for me either. My sister however raves about hers, and leaves it in all day !! Some people have all the luck I guess: R.
"So are you all saying that I should tell him that he should shut up and be grateful that I let him see ds at all?" I would like to say.... if it were me, I would tell your ex to take a hike and not let him see DS at all, but since I dont walk in your shoes I have no right to say such a thing. Of course you dont want your DS to grow up and be told, that they(grandparents and birth father) werent allowed to visit, because mom said it wasnt alright. This prob wont become...
Myself I have no patience for fathers that do not provide child support for their kids! I agree with everything Britishmum said, maybe when your son is a bit older, then you can talk about the situation in greater detail, and leave it up to him if he wants to see his birth father! I agree, if you can go without the money from the ex inlaws, it would be good, because you prob feel indebted to let them see him, because of it. I dont know what your ex inlaws are like, but it...
this is my version of the easiest and fastest squash soup ever! 1 bag frozen squash (1kg) 1 onion 4 cups chicken/or vegetable stock 1 cup apple sauce 1/4 cup butter sautée onion in butter til translucent add squash, stock and apple sauce bring to a boil for 20 minutes, purée in pot with hand mixer(braun) or transfer to a blender ladel and serve(add a dash of hot sauce if you like) It is so delicious and people will think you slaved all day over...
blushing over here sister!! Love Renee
I loved the Harry potter series, the chronicles of Narnia, want to read the "lord of the ring" series too, I buy my books at Price Club/costco. I bought my son a 4 set of curious george books for $16 canadian, and it was $35 canadian in chapters for the exact same thing. I also like to buy birth, breastfeeding books at the used book store when I can, and novels at garage sales!! Love Renee (p.s. I'm not following you, I swear)
I started a thread on this exact topic not long ago, did you happen to read it?? It was called "how do I get rid of our tv?" I think!! I totally know what you mean about DH, not wanting to let the tv go, we dont have cable either, but he seems to be able to watch anything. This week I let him watch one show per nigth, then shut it off, right now him and DS are in the bath! Anyway, as for activities, something my DS really likes to do, and keeps him occupied sometimes...
thanks Amy Love Renee