or Connect

Posts by Nee Nee

well, I brought the topic up on Friday,and I'm sure you guessed it , it wasnt a real winning idea in his mind . I didnt ask my sister to take the TV back yet, but at the same time, I think maybe that would put her in an awkward position. I am going to try and come up with another solution, a slow weaning process. I will ask hubby to write down the shows he really wants to watch, and then let him watch one per night, then go to one every other night, tv is not a problem on...
some pregnant women I know swear by some product called "preggo pops" I believe you can get them online, but they say they are essentially a sour sucker, so I guess sucking on sour candies may do the trick for some!! Good luck R.
does seeing Wayne Gretzky's dad at McDonalds count???: R.
I did taste my breastmilk once out of curiosity: , wouldnt be something I'd want a whole glass of, maybe it would be better cold, , I offered some to DH, but he declined!! As for nursing, no, DH had no interest in that. This topic does remind me of something my DH mentioned awhile back, that some guy at his work said that it is a new thing at stripclubs(lactating women), I thought this was soooooo disgusting, is nothing sacred???It's just like all those sicko's out...
just wanted to say thanks a million for all your thoughtful answers to my dilemma. Tonight DH and I have some time alone, as DS is sleeping over at gramma's, so I think I will bring up the subject, actually I just realized that this TV actually belongs to my sister, so I may just lie and say they want it back!! I think cold turkey would be the best!! thanks again Love Renee
Dh says it will never happen, but I swear, we sit in front of the tube every night, we dont even get cable, or have a sattelite, so there is only about 3 channels that we watch. It is so mindless to me, but at the same time, I have it on way too much , we eat dinner in front of it. DS watches videos very rarely, and Zaboomafoo, and Mr. Dressup during breakfast! IT is much easier in the summer to leave it off, as its just reruns, and we spend the evenings out on the deck,...
I am so surprised to see so many of the same books, which makes me think there isnt enough selection out there, or we all have the same great taste in books My DH loves anything by Sandra Boynton, Dr. Seuss, Audrey and Don Wood(love the illustrations), recently Thomas the train(I find them horribly boring),anything by Margaret wise Brown, curious george! I must confess I am addicted to buying him board books, but I think it is the one thing a kid cant have too many...
check out this link for beautiful lotus births, with pictures!! http://www.birthlove.com/pages/birth_stories.html#lotus Renee
I love reading beautiful UC birth stories, there are some lovely ones on this site, but this most recent one is a truly beautiful waterbirth with pictures, check it out, Love Renee http://www.birthlove.com/pages/stories/christina.html