or Connect

Posts by Jynuine

Hi! My name is Jyn and Im a mom of 7- my youngest is 9 mos now. :) I want to lose 25 pounds in total, today is day 9 and I've lost 5 lbs eating healthier and working out (which I have never done before!) I started at 151 and Im 146 now.   Im on Phase II of the South Beach diet because Im nursing still, and I love it! I am basicly eating like a healthy person and not living on cereal, scones and sugar which I LOVE to do! I can't wait to go rock climbing this...
Thanks! I'm hoping to make a better edited version here soon to really tell my story. I jut sort of tossed that one together :D
Hi! I wanted to share my birth story of my 7th. :) I REALLY wanted a natural water birth but one thing led to another and I ended up being induced with some minor complications due to a short Nuchal cord. Here is the movie. Enjoy. :)   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix1n3qW3mi4
For those of you who have chatted with me and followed my issues over the past month or two- I wanted to thank you. :) It was one of the biggest battles for me- this internal fight for the BEST birth I could manage.   As some of you know, I REALLY wanted a homebirth. My last birth was fantastic. After a couple of hours of laboring my waters broke and 5 min later she was out. Wham bam thank-you-ma'am. Perfect. After trying for the midwife and realizing we couldnt...
He was born on the 6th :)    
Everything about this pregnancy and birth has been totally backwards... I'm still in shock! My body just TOTALLY putered out on me.   I was in labor on Thursday morning and I was a good 50% effaced, 4-5 centimeters dilated. I had a horrible stiff neck though (could barely turn my head) and back labor! He was sunny side up! So I got to the hospital... they blew 4 veins before just putting the IV in my hand. I was GBS+ so I had to have antibiotics.... I had to be...
I have heard conflicting reports on the squatting position and trauma to the pelvic floor on the gentlebirth.com archives... but I actually went into labor Thursday and literally labored horribly all day with ABSOLUTELY no change. The entirety of my perineum and cervix was SO sensitive from contraction after contraction and no change... and at 2:30am yesterday I had to resolve to be induced with an epidural too. I had to give birth on my back since I had an epidural but...
Okay so... I am delivering in a hospital. I mainly post in the HB and UC forums because I feel MOST at home here and most of the HB and UC people understand how Im feeling. I don't really have a choice but to do a hospital delivery and even though I get to have my midwives and water birth too... I still am TOTALLY overwhelmed with the conventionalism being shoved down my throat as I've grown comfortably into my cruntchy shell.   But I REALLY feel like I'm losing my...
(hug) I just wanted to give you upliftment and some positive support. I'm really sorry you have to go through this, my friend.   I know there is a big issue with some remote tribes in Africa who go through similar things, only culturally it's VERY taboo and women actually die from being shunned.  Their bodies are stunted from hard work at a young age so they are physically tiny and their bodies arent capable of carrying a baby properly when they are of age to marry...
Okay I know- FUN TITLE huh? But my son seems to have a yeast infection under the penis onto his scrotum. He IS circumcised however.... the hospital who circumsised him in did a chop job and actually missed half the foreskin underneath so there is very loose skin there that hangs over his scrotum. My other boy has NEVER had any issues but his package is pretty clean and easy to manage so I figured I had to have a talk with my ailing child about how he especially needs...