or Connect

Posts by Jynuine

Well, I found out today I am also GBS positive. I'm pretty depressed. (hugs) we can all weep together as we drinking our antibiotics into our veins during labor... *sniff*  
Thanks guys... to add fuel to the fire, Im GBS positive.  *sigh*  
I try not to get emotionally involved... it's still VERY hard for me, but I've gotten better! One reason I have sort of passed up the idea of becoming a midwife. I think I may just be too opinionated for the better good of the birthing mom- I certainly make a better doula.   But now I'm facing my OWN issues and it literally has me so steamed I've had to put myself on bed rest to refocus.   Up until recently I have REALLY been debating doing a UC and just hanging...
Thanks guys! My titer levels came back unchanged so they arent elevating. That's a GOOD thing! I go in for a fetal monitoring on Monday to make sure his heartrate isn't still in the 110 and then right after is my midwivery apt with the midwife I REALLY like who was a homebirth midwife for years and really has it down.   And as TMI and taboo as this is- I'm going to put it out there because I'm not the only one who suffers from it- but all the stress from yesterday...
*sigh* Im totally out of sorts. I was totally hoping that ... in a few weeks I would wake up with consistant contractions, go take a bath or shower, get my stuff together, make food, get kids stuff together and then tell everyone it was time!   But when I went in for my midwivery apt yesterday and GBS test- the midwife almost seemed prepared like she was letting me get all the typical mumbo-jumbo out of the way before she pounced. I felt it from the...
I still dont get the whole GBS thing. It's SO confusing. I've only had it with ONE pregnancy and that was my 5th. I had my test yesterday and I was a bit nervous. Mostly because they handed me the swab to go swab myself and I KNEW that I had loose bowels all day yesterday. My body is full of 'folds' by now from having so many kiddos as well as hemroids from the such- so lots of places for loose bowels to hide, if you know what I mean. So I was asking her.. I mean......
My brother is 24. We had been VERY CLOSE up until almost 2 yrs ago when he left for college and they sucked his brain out and installed a freaking robot. Within 2 mos of college  (he's 22 studying to be an architect, BTW, at this point) he started texting me advice on parenting i.e.; Tips on milestones my kids should have reached by now. I got 3-4+ A DAY on my phone. I'm 34 now... and I have 6 kids (7 in a few weeks). I know a little about milestones.   -" IS...
For me it was radiating contractions that would wrap around my back and radiate down into my cervix. When I had to start breathing and moaning through them a little (was a natural reaction) then I knew it was time. No clue whats going to happen this time around! I wasnt ahrdly uncomfortable with Emmalia's birth 20 mos ago until my water broke and I was in transition.  
This is my third pregnancy with it and Im 36+ weeks preg with #7. What I have found is this- normally the prescription is to bind. Getting a pregnancy binder or the sort. What I will SAY from personal experience is that the binder makes it WORSE for me. When I really started having pains this time, my midwife reminded me of the binder and I found it and strapped it on for an hour or so. But then I had to take it off to go out and it was SO excrucatingly painful I ended...
 Im a photographer on the side and an uncertified doula- but for the most part Im just a 100% SAHM. If I had more time I would probably be doing some things on the side more often like photo shoots or taking on some pregnant clients. I just have backup busyness. I have 3 in public school and I homeschool my eldest (6th grade) and have a 5 and 20 mos old at home. Im expecting our 7th in May so... I always have something going on, but yeah I DO feel guilty relaxing at...