or Connect

Posts by Jynuine

If it's white... you can toss it in the wash with half a bottle of hydrogen peroxide and the blood will come off. :) Im stocking up with white towels at home here for 'emergency' purposes for that reason. I explained to my older girls that if I go into labor and my water breaks at home... Im not going ANYWHERE. Im getting in the tub and having a baby. It will only be 5 minutes anyway, and I refuse to have a baby in the car on the side of the road or on the floor of the...
I have those issues too. When Abbie was 2 and Gracie was 1 and I had JUST miscarried my third (11 yrs ago) , we were really struggling. My husband had been living out of our jeep in Montana doing freelance design work (he had been layed off from his job and- pregnant, I had moved the girls and myself to Chicago only to miscarry a week or so after) and I was living with my grandmother who had a 4 bedrooom house to herself since my grandfather had passed away a few years...
I usually say, "Yeah! You have to spit OUT the watermellon seeds, right....?" Either that or you can say, "No!!! How....?" And just wait.
I think I scared a young man today at the pacific sunwear store at the mall, heh. I went in and was looking for some bikini tops. Their XL wasn't XL enough for my endowement so I was inquiring about the different brands there and coverage. I want cute but not constrictive, attractive but not ultra-conservative. I KNOW the 'style' is to be a little riske on the cleavage thing at Pac-Sun and not cover the whole caboodle, but I need support, man!   I explained to him I...
Might have torn a small ligament :/ It's times like this I miss anti-inflamitories, hahahaha!
Have you looked into whether or not you might have a separated symphasis (pubic bone)? I have this and it's common among grand multipara women (women who have had many kiddos) but it can also happen to first time moms.   Im not sure if the Taylor sitting position is detrimental to a separated pubic bone or not yet... I DO KNOW there are definite things you shouldnt do and ways you shouldnt birth with a separated symphasis becuase it can make it worse. You might look into...
Wish it wasnt so close to my due date!~!!
Well, I know that my body is tired I have a separated pubic bone and I just turned 34. I do my best to stay healthy though, and I know that conventional medicine doesn't ALWAYS know best. That one LAST child is probably a HUGE blessing to the woman though, Im sure!   Again, it depends on the person. There is that 65 yr old grandmother who who wanted more sold everything to get pregnant in FRANCE and ended up being the oldest woman to give birth in recorded history....
Thanks, lol- but my story was 2 years ago. :) I am pregnant with #7 now and we moved down the street a month ago to a NICE big house with over an acre of land and totally down to earth neighbors. :)   But thank you for your kind thoughts!    
Here is a fantastic article on a very SIMILAR issue to mine which did not result to, in my case, as severe a consequence. It's called Nothing to Hide and it's a PDF of an article this woman wrote about how a therapist who was new to the company helping her and her autistic son led a battle via CPS on their life, and what to do and not do when CPS contacts you.   I'll write what she has in here too:   Do not invite CPS workers into your home without a...