or Connect

Posts by Princessjules

DS2 is up to 10.5 pounds and DS1  is really chunking up again which I was really hoping for (I really think he should be bigger but isn't because of my pregnancy)   SLeep - He sleeps great when he is swaddled but naps are all over the place, which is hard when I have to get DS1 to sleep. I usually end up lying on my back with a kid on either side and just try to keep DS2 from crying and hang on to DS1 while he cries, and just sing... It's slightly stressful but I...
Yes the painful letdown goes away and you're probably close. Hang in there!   Sheets - I am so lazy I just throw  towel over the wet or dirty spot but you might want to buy a waterproof mattress pad if you haven't already.   AFM -  David was up from 1 - 5 last night and has been so restless all morning. DH took him after I was sure he didn't want to nurse anymore and got him to sleep so I got a couple of hours after that but I am so tired... idk what his deal is... Is it...
protein - nuts are a great quick protein, also boiled eggs are quick. I also like to put some chicken in a crockpot to just have to put on a sandwich or salad. PB&J is also cheap and decently healthy IMO. Also raw broccoli has a ton of protein but only when it's raw. I like it with some hummus.   Veggies - like to take dark salad greens and toss with salad dressing and chicken and some other veggies, that's an awesome lunch! carrots are great but they are a carb so...
What cute babies - and big brothers and sisters! I love seeing the sibling pics!   David's feet always escape the swaddle...       Here is DS1 giving kisses to DS2 - he loves giving him kisses but after 20 or so DS2 doesn't like it so much   Crazy eyes!
Hey mamas, DH had to go back to work this week and left me at home alone with our kids... what's wrong with him?! lol it actually went well I got DS1 to sleep all week this week w/o nursing! He still nurses btwn naps but I am beyond excited that he doesn't need to nurse to sleep!!   CIO - I will never let my babies CIO even our 1yo still wakes at night and needs us to get him back to sleep. I can't ignore my child when he is crying, I won't. I want my kids to trust...
Can't wait for leg rolls!! DS2 is still skinny (only 8 days old) but I have been letting DS1 nurse several times a day and it really helps with my engorgement. I was looking at his hands this morning and he looks so much fatter although that could be because now he is compared to a NB but I do think he's growing.   Good for the mamas CDing! I am taking a break from clothe until things settle down over here. I ordered a case of sposies for DS1 and was given a ton of NB...
Ok so after I posted yesterday morning I seriously felt like way better within an hour or so.. it was so weird. They are starting to itch now so that's a good sign. MW thinks it might have been hemorrhoids that may have aggravated everything down  there. I have been getting around way better and they don't hurt when I sit down or anything.
My son is 1 and what we have been doing is whenever he wants to see baby, even if he is crying or grabbing at him, we lower baby so that he can see him and touch him and he usually gives him a kiss and then goes off to play but sometimes he gets too rough and we just say "Oh be lovey to baby David" really calmly and give him lots of praise for being a good brother even if he gets too rough, because we know he's not trying to hurt him. We have had very little jealousy but...
I called my MW yesterday but she hasn't had a chance to call me back. I don't have a fever and my lochia is pretty light. I have been changing pads early and often so I am not sure exactly how much I am having but if I tried to fill one up I think it would be one or less a day, but as I said, I change them often, every couple of hours or so. I am not 100% sure how much I should be having that was another thing I was going to check with my MW. I will call her again later...
such a sweet story! great job Anya!