or Connect

Posts by Princessjules

* Name:Julia * EDD:Sept 6th * Age:20 * Location:MO * How long it took to you to get your BFP: 6 months... we just wanted to let it happen * What number child is this for you:1 * Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies):Husband * Birth plans/preferences: Home birth with a midwife  
I was feeling great, but all this week I've felt awful... today was the best day so far I hope this continues cause I get excited about eating! Other than that my breasts are sore  and I'm always exhausted, I've gained like 5 pounds and my pants aren't fitting anymore.   This is my 1st pg so I have nothing to compare it to... can someone please tell me it gets better?!
Hi, I'm Julia and I have no idea what i'm doing on here I've never really been on a forum before so this will take some time for me to get the hang of it.   Anyway, I am due Sept 6th and just kinda wanted to introduce myself before I started posting. Also, is there anything specific that I need to do to be a part the this DDC? I already subscribed but I wasn't sure if that was it.   Thanks!   PS: I already posted an "intro" but I don't think I did it in...
I live in SW Missouri and my midwife is 1500 (1350 if paid by the 32nd week). This includes prenatal checkups, labor and delivery, postpartum visits and PKU/newborn screening. I am not sure how much blood work and tests she is able to do but I still am happy with her fees. This is my first baby so I don't know how comparable her rates are.     Hope that helps! I was so excited to actually find something I could through my 2 cents into  
Hello everyone!   My name is Julia and I live in Missouri. I have been married to the greatest man in the world for 7 months and we are expecting our first baby on September 6th. I had my first midwife appointment. on Sunday and so far so good I have been feeling sick this week but I'm still super jazzed about everything!   So anyway, I don't know what else to put here so I guess that's it!