or Connect

Posts by Brendalee

I don't feel uncomfortable not shaving my legs in the summer (regardless of what I wear), but I've always had trouble with shaving my armpits in short/no sleeve shirts.  I'm super pale with almost black hair; I just find the contrast exceptionally jarring to my eyes, kwim?  I don't care/notice how it feels, other than the fact that I always get an ingrown hair (just one!) in each armpit when I shave, right along a fold.   I want to stop caring!  No one really seems...
I'm interested as well.  I loved using my diaphragm, but had to stop because I found out I was allergic to latex.  HOWEVER, I've discovered that they now make diaphragms in silicone!  So I plan to make an appointment w/the GYN to get fitted again!  :)   Some previous posts on MDC regarding natural spermicide can be found...
I suppose I was thinking it might be more a reaction to having yeast problems (systemic overgrowth, maybe? something like that?) than a YI in the eye itself. Like an "allergic" reaction to yeast, if that makes sense?   I'm doing dietary changes right now, I hope that helps.   Why do you say they're allergy related in you?  Do they get worse for you when you eat certain things, or is it an environmental allergy?  I have hayfever-type allergies too, though I've...
     Quote: Perhaps this is oversimplistic of me, or maybe there's something health-wise that I'm not aware of, but is there any reason you can't just switch him to fermented milk (yogurt or kefir - or both)?  You can easily make the yogurt at home, using raw milk as the base if you wanted (raw milk is only available directly from the farm in my area, so I know exactly what's in the milk & that it wasn't homogenized or (ultra)pasturized prior to getting it); homemade...
For quite some time now (at least a year, I'd say), I have this translucent white eye stringy things.  They make my eye itchy & uncomfortable until I remove them, which is usually done by sticking my finger in the corner of my eye & "scooping" them out. This might sound weird, but they kind of remind me of the cervical mucus you get when you're ovulating.  I have to remove them MANY times a day, from both eyes. My eyes often (like, almost constantly) feel dry & itchy,...
Subbing to this, because in the last year I've started having some serious yeast problems on my skin.  I've always struggled with "athlete's foot", but now I tend to get yeasty issues in my butt crack, in the crease where the leg meets the trunk & under my breasts.  Strangely enough, I can also smell it under my fingernails. ?!   I have gained 100lbs in the last year (psych meds, which I'm currently off of, but I will need to start some again soon) & one of my...
Shaving my legs used to be this nice, ritualistic thing I did with myself, and shaving all of my toes was a part of it.  This started in puberty.  During this time, I also shaved my arms occasionally.  I would also shave around my nipples if I noticed any hairs.  I have also shaved my tummy on occasion, usually after shaving my "treasure trail" & then noticing the regular downy hair then looked out of place!  I think my hairs WERE darker then, perhaps because of puberty...
I get them waxed every month or two & it costs $8 ($10 with tip).  But I'm incredibly poor & can't always afford that. Plus, I'm sort of lazy. *LOL*  I pluck strays when I bother to notice them, and if it's been too long since I've gotten them waxed & I've lost my "shape", I have DH do it for me.  I sell him the line that it's because he's the artist of the family & it's an artistic endeavor (which is all true), but it's also because I get really tired holding my arms up...
Mine are already stretched. :)  They are at 1/2" and have been for about 12 years or so.   I tried going bigger, but it made my ears stick out in a way I didn't find attractive, so I went back down. There's been no stink/frommage since I switched to wood plugs.  I would like to get wooden flesh tunnels, as I like that look better.   I just did it because I found it attractive.  Like a PP, I attach no real meaning to my various body mods. :)
feel free to skip right to the bolded "here are the issues" part to skip the backstory   I was happily using (homemade) cloth pads & sea sponges for AF, but things in my life got complicated for a long time and I've just recently gotten back into cloth pads but am still using regular tampons. I bought some sea sponges to use instead, but the cats got a hold of them while they were drying & batted them all over the house & they are now covered in fur....