or Connect

Posts by mami2mami

Seraf- The pictures of Shay are adorable!!! How are you feeling?   Not much time for personalss but wanted to say hi to all.   AFM: Woke up with a bad headache and decided to call the doc around 3. I was sent to the hospital where I am struggling with high blood pressure. I was admitted for a 24 hour urine catch because there was also protein found in my urine. Hoping the little one can hang in there a little while longer.
Library- We are definitely going to do a belly cast. We were just uncertain of when we were actually going to get it done. Sorry about the cramps!   AFM: Just got back from the docs office and my blood pressure was up 153/93, I am border line pre-e. Doc wants to see me again on Saturday morning unless I begin to have headaches or blurred vision. I was told that I should be a couch potato and basically not move. Easier said than done! On a brighter note the baby's...
  Wehrli- Thanks for the invite on fb. Sorry your lil one is not feeling well.   imogen-Welcome back.   Starling-love your halloween pic also.   Miz yellow- your lil guys are cute!   Ks- hoping all is well.   Omom- yay for a girl..(mayybe) can't wait for updates.   Dawn-Sooooo how are you feeling today? ANYTHING?   Prettyisa- have fun at your birthing class tonite.   2ez-Thinking of you and hoping all is well.   afm-Getting ready to...
2ez-How are you doing? Anything new?   Dawn-40+ weeks OMG!!   Seraf-Love the pics he is too cute we can't stop looking at all the pics. Keep them coming.   AFM- We are 35 weeks today and contracting like crazy for the last 2 days with no end in site. The baby terrified us for a whie because it was not moving at all which was very odd! Finally after a long bath, small snack, and what seems like gallons of cold water it finally moved. We did some nesting today,...
Seraf and Sara- Your lil guy Shay is adorable, he looks so alert!! The first pic with Sara  looks like he is ready to start cooing with her. LOVE LOVE the pic!!  We are soo happy for your  whole family.
Seraf and Sara- You two truly amaze us!! 9 lbs!!! Shay is a beautiful name and we hope all went well at the doctor. Can't wait to see pics of your expanding family. Sara you had to be terrified, I know I'm freaking out about it and all is already well with you guys. Seraf get some rest you deserve it after power sawing a new head board and giving birth. Congratulations!!!   More personals later ......... quick hello to all!!   AFM: We had a wonderful time...
Escher-Congrats on your new lil one. HOLY crap 50 hours!!?   Library-seen the new pics of you and Alice she is getting big and too cute!..love her red hair.   Miz yellow - We love the pics of your family very nice.   Sara- How is your belly coming along? Hope you have a good and safe time in Israel.   Seref-Anything new? Are you nesting yet?   Starling-Loving all the pics keep them coming.   Dawn- Welcome back can't wait to hear about your labor...
Brite-Congrats on your BFP..you and your dp must be over the moon!..Can't wait to see you over on QP.
WELCOME  ROWAN
Julietea8- We hadn't realized that there looks like a hand holding the babys' head until you mentioned it. Good eye! Congratulations on reaching full term, we can only hope we make it that far. Relax your little bundle will be in your arms soon!! We can't wait to see pics of your newest family member.   Smiling- We agree that it is much too soon for our baby to make its presence. We can only hope that if it does come early that it is strong enough to make it in the...