or Connect

Posts by mami2mami

hello ladies,  Ive been gone a little while alots been going on.But here goes our updates got a Bfn followed with Af very early got us off guard 4 days. We will be taking time off until MWSB opens again.(I THINK WE WILL SEE)
???? WHATS WITH THE PINEAPPLES..????
AmandaMom: I think I have already set my mind to it didn't work this month that if it actually did, I would really be shocked.   MrsPP: We also scoured through profiles and strategically picked the donor we are currently using. go figure that after just one cycle of IUI the sperm bank is closing. Really? Is there not enough deposits? because from what I hear there is a lot of withdrawals. How much reorganizing is needed?   MaxK: Thanks for the crossed...
I am not sure if any one on this thread is using MWSB but just in case you are, I thought I would let you know that they will be closing at the end of January. From what I hear it would be for 2 months but Joanne emailed me back and said it could be longer than that. I do believe you can pre order and they will be shipped but it has to be ordered no later than 01-31-11. Way to add to the stress MWSB.
Wishing- We are so sorry to hear about your loss. I can not even begin to imagine what you 2 are feeling. All the best of luck with your future insems. Take a long swig of that Merlot and put your feet up and relax in the hot tub you guys definitely deserve it.   I want to thank every one who wished us well wishes for our first insem. I know a lot of you are anxiously awaiting the outcome. Here it goes the procedure itself went off with a hitch. I got straight into...
I would have to say that the most scariest thing that I probably have done in my whole entire life is open that canister to retrieve a vial! My heart raced the whole time and my hands shook. I am glad that part is over with but honestly I am still scared of the big white canister. I am also a little weary just thinking about the fact that I have sperm sitting on the counter top. So, day one of our first insem will be today around 10 pm. I wish someone would have filled...
MaxK- our fingers are crossed for you. LibraryLady- it is kind of a hilarious sight, me with the head light. It actually makes me feel important in the whole process.   Just an update: swimmers are still in the tank. All signs of ovulation are here except for 1. No positive opk! We are a little discouraged and unsure as to what we want to do. Do we wait a little more or do we do an insem today and tomorrow and just hope for the best? I think we are being a little...
MaxK- We are glad to know that we are not in this alone. We can not wait to hear your test results! Good luck   AmandaMom- Thanks for the baby dust, I don't think we can ever get enough.   lisedea- Hope all goes well and you get that BFP, it's feels good to know we have allies .   LibraryLady- I'm glad you have your fingers crossed because if I cross mine any more I think they will stay that way permanently! We are anxious to test to but first we must insert...
Hello ladies its been a fews days. Geting ready to pick up my swimmers to get ready for Sunday & Monday!!! We are sooooooooooo nervous to insem Anybody else inseming the same days?here some baby dust for everyone ttc
 Rainbowvalley: My SO will be the one who carries. It took lots of convincing and it will be her first biological child at 38.   Escher:Thank you for the well wishes. I can only hope that things go smoothly for you as well   Lisedea:I'm sorry to hear you miscarried. I hope you have better luck the next time around. I guess this whole process is just like buckling up into a roller coaster ride at the nearest amusement park. Lots of ups and...