or Connect

Posts by mami2mami

@ lisedea i just pm you the info...THank you 
lisedea: thanks for the information and yes we would love that list! Our days are also numbered I will be picking up this Friday. Our first choice was 405 but Joanne said he is not that good for in home insems.   LibraryLady: thanks for the warm welcoming. We are also hoping we are able to find another match we might like. As far as our journey climb aboard and sit tight we might be in for a long ride.   Prettyisa:Glad to be here!   Graceie:Sending you lots...
Me and my partner met when I was about 17, she was 28 at the time. It is a funny story. I was dating someone who was cheating on me with her partner. One day I found out where she worked and I dragged my not so faithful girlfriend to her job. I introduced myself to her as the one who was dating the girl that her girl was cheating on her with. (I hope you can all follow along) We talked for a few minutes and agreed to meet again. Not long after I went for a job interview...
So me and my SO finally found this thread. We are new to this site and are still trying to figure it all out. We are currently ttc #1 after about 4 months of charting. I can honestly say that it is a really good feeling when things we have predicted from our charts actually start happening. We must be doing something right. We are definitely hoping for the best while trying to stay realistic. The advice and support on these threads are great and we are glad to be able to...
Thanks sooo much for the website pics 2moms3kids. It helped and we were finally able to locate the cervix. Hopefully all goes well. We are definitely nervous though.
We are so excited that after about 7 tries we were finally able to locate the cervix. My SO was definitely starting to freak out with my ovulation being about a week away. Just glad that the most important part of the IUI appeared! I guess we will take another look tomorrow to see if we find it again. Thanks for the advice.
MY S.O. AND I ARE TRYING IUI @ HM FOR THE FIRST TIME AROUND THE 24TH OF JAN 2011..ALSO WITH A DONOR FROM MWSB...WE ARE NEW TO ALL OF THIS A LIL SCARED!!!! NE ADVISE WE CAN USE AS NEWBEEEEESSS!???
WILL DO ..THANKS!
My partner and I have decided to try IUI for the first time. We are also working with MSB and can only hope for the best. Any advice?