or Connect

Posts by frogeagle

Just like others on this thread I had severe nausea ( cannot spell medical term) throughout my entire pregnancies.  My second pregnancy was worse and had to fight with medical assistance welfare program to get zofran, first pregnancy was with a midwife.  I lost 15 pounds in my second month and ended up in ER.  Not only was keeping food down and having an appetite at all bad, the constant salivation was the worse.  Nothing helped just tryed to survive each month as it...
I breastfeed for 13 months.  My son weaned himself, he just became disinterested.  I couldn't get him to drink milk though.  But my peditrician suggested chocolate milk and that did it. 
Wow, this is the first question in a long time that I do not have a immediate answer for, or a clear feeling about.  There are so many variables...which makes this a great discussion.  I do believe everyone has a personal duty or responsibility to make sure when yourself or a family member is sick, to make sure others are aware and precautions are made.  I think this goes for the entire human known disease spectrum.  As for the HIV debate, I do believe that most of the...
 First, I believe that every one out there needs to read the book Deadly Spin by Wendell Potter.  The Medical Field in America is a For-Profit Oraganization that uses Fear Tactics to control YOUR HEALTHCARE.  Therefore I DO NOT believe one commercial, FDA approved drug, magazine advertisement, or media driven news clip on T.V. Every parent out there needs to use their own gut instinct and watching their child's drug reactions and family health history to make the best...
We are major hikers and carry our two year old with a Kelty Kids Hiker/backpack.  Depending on your comfort and wallet there are different kinds.  I personaly use the the FC 2.0 series, with the sun visor and extra foot holds.  My friend uses the same kind for her three year old.  They are not cheap, but worth every penny when considering your comfort and back, stability, quality, durability, ease when trying to get your child off and on your back by yourself.  Our son...