or Connect

Posts by Ttarail

Yes raw.
I've been heavy and thin for long periods of time. My genetics are a mix of thin a not obese but heavy. When I was heavier, now I'm pregnant so I'm not counting now ( trying not to,) I over excersise, under eat and eat food I'm barely sensity to or have real reactions to. When I'm thin, I excersice intensely but smart. This mean know when my cortisol kicks in. There are ways of figuring this out. Not excersicing more then an hour, that only work for wt training for me. For...
I have a lot of food sensitivities and not that I've past, hopeful most of the morning sickness I can avoid them and even though I'm gaining weight I don't feel bloated unless I overeat. Oh, there is one other fun reason I feel bloated after eating, I can tell at least one major food sensitivity of the babies. If I avoid that, boo hoo, all dairy, I'm much better. As a physical therapist I also agree with the post article.
I'm into my 7 th day of treating BV with iodine/provide douches. I bought them @ rite aid, rite aid brand, now I'm using CVS brand with Is stronger. If this isn't strong enough I'll make my own. @my next appt i'l have them test me and I'll report the resuls. I can tell you that the treatment is very soothing, significantly reduces the smell, my main symptom.
If you are already squimisy don't read this post. Last pregnancy 6 yes ago I just put huge chunks into the blender with ice cream and almond butter. The midwife separated the placenta into the edible part and the other? I have not idea what this means. I was a bleeder and I still had ppd for 4 years. Not sure how it helped me since I was not in good shape and I ate what I found out later was 4x the recommended daily amount. I was desperate to feel better. Maybe I would...
I've gained about 10-12 lbs. I'm ok with it until I try to get into my maturnity jeans. Last pg 6 years ago I was an extra small maternity. I think I'm gaining the same about but it's more in my lower half. Except the 1 st trimester I excersice safe intense, but I am sooooooooo hungry this time around. T
I think I have BV as well. Has anyone tried a tampon dip in diluted acv?
I had a home birth almost 6 years ago. Some may have found it tramumatic, but I'm a healer so it was easier for me to recover. I'm about to, in August have another one. I'm still interviewing midwives for the right fit. Saying that, I treat post traumatic birth issuses and I've heard a lot of stories. I think it's most difficult to deal with because of the "choice", responsibility to do it at home. Many of us including me didn't feel like we had a choice. Hospitals feel...
I had a home birth almost 6 years ago. Some may have found it tramumatic, but I'm a healer so it was easier for me to recover. I'm about to, in August have another one. I'm still interviewing midwives for the right fit. Saying that, I treat post traumatic birth issuses and I've heard a lot of stories. I think it's most difficult to deal with because of the "choice", responsibility to do it at home. Many of us including me didn't feel like we had a choice. Hospitals feel...
Hi all, I move to Northampton in August and my child has been going to Ryan Rd School. Not happy. Not really into public schools but until my business takes off privates are out of the question and we didn't make it into the charter school this year. For public schools that seem alternative, we will move there, what are your recommendations? On my list to check out are Hatfield, Levertte, Shutesbury, Deerfield. I would really like to be closer to Amherst, like in town but...