or Connect

Posts by Kkrpata

Hi there!  Happy birthday babies!  DD turned 1 on Feb 2nd.  She too is just so smart.  She's just now starting to really walk this past week or two.  She loves giving hugs and kisses and is just too funny.  She growls and wrestles with my older two :),     Are you saying that your DD is TALKING?!  Like she can SAY 24 words?  That's amazing!?  I'm curious if any other Feb 2012 babies are talking.  I don't remember with my older two, I know my oldest DD sang the ABC's...
Awe too cute!  My girl had her six month birthday yesterday, I can't believe how fast they grow up!!  She is sitting up on her own now too, has been for about a month (with help at first) and is getting better at it everyday.  She loves to "talk" and watch mommy play pat-a-cake.  She's eating solids now too, earlier than I had hoped but she's just ravenous!  She loves bananas and apples.  She's a chunker weighing in at 19lbs 14oz yesterday, and 27 inches long.  I don't...
I don't know if this is the correct place to post this, so please feel free to tell me if there is a better forum.   I'm trying to research adverse events in VAERS, and I can't figure out if it's possible to find out about adverse events if only a single vaccine was given.  For example, researching incidents where only a single Daptacel (DTaP) dose was given, not the whole range normally given at each appointment.  Does anyone know if this is possible?  I did a...
2 to 3 was much easier for me also.  1 to 2 was hard for me, but I also went from WOHM to SAHM at that time...  2 to 3 has been a breeze :)
Awe we all have such happy, beautiful babies!!!    Here is Amelia on her 4 month birthday :)  
Ooh I can't even believe I forgot to post this before, but I had a very frightening incident with baby girl last night.  We were sitting out on our patio with family visiting from out of town, and my aunt asked to hold Amelia.  She was holding her facing her, and then turned her to look at everyone else.  When she did I caught a glimse of the other side of Amelia's face just as a beetle was crawling into her ear...OMG.  I flipped out!!  "There's a BUG IN HER EAR!!!"  My...
I haven't been extremely active on this board, but I've always read and feel like I know you guys.  We're doing well adjusting to being a family of five.  I feel like our family is complete now, it's just heaven.  My older two (6 and 4) are in love with our little munchkin, and are so sweet to her.  She is such a happy baby.  Moving on to this new little stage in her life is bittersweet to me.  I love all the smiles and coos and where she is now, but I know we will never...
Oh my, a mothers worst nightmare.  I am so so sorry....tears, just tears.    Another support group that helped me  - www.missfoundation.org  They have local support groups.  I will be praying for you and your family, for your little boy.  You did not deserve this...
Thanks...  It's just such a total shock.
I'm having a really hard time processing this.  I found out this morning that my OB died yesterday.  It was sudden and unexpected.  She was young and healthy, a mother to three young boys.  The oldest must have been 8 and her youngest wasn't even two yet.  She delivered all three of my children, and was a friend during my losses.  She was an amazing doctor, and woman.  I just don't understand...    All I know is she called in sick to work on Wednesday, her appt's...