or Connect

Posts by Coco17

Hey Kangamitroo. I was also never a big fan of bok choy until I started preparing it in different ways.You could easily incorporate it into some Asian-inspired soups and stews near the end of cooking (similar to adding spinach). I like it in stir-fries, curry dishes and a simple dish with chickpeas and cashews. Here a few dishes to get you started:   Stir-Fry: 1. Marinate one cut-up block of tofu in 1-2 T tamari and 1.5 T red wine or rice vinegar. Roast in oven for...
Hey Brittany93. Starting a new journey is always scary and filled with doubt. But be comforted by the fact that there is a huge community waiting to embrace you. There is so much information available on the net. When you start something new there will always be conflicting information that leaves you in a tailspin. My advice to you is to take your time and digest the information a little at a time - keep what works for you and throw out the rest. My journey into...
 Hey Inky. Going vegan is easier than you think. When my daughters and I went vegan, I felt like the whole culinary world opened up to us. So many new, fresh possibilities...and inexpensive. We don't eat alot of soy (maybe 2-3 x/month) and focus our meals around fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains and breads, legumes and nuts and seeds. The key is to focus on whole foods and not the prepackaged stuff. Buy in bulk, join a food coop to get reduced prices on different...