or Connect

Posts by flamama2mygirls

Thanks for all the <3 mamas!   BeccaBus - Yay for no night-nursing last night! I know you may already be on your way to successfully night-weaning but I will give you my own personal experience anyway. I began night-weaning with my DDs when they were around 18-19 months. This age worked well for me b/c I felt they understood enough of what was happening and could deal with the change. For a few weeks before I wanted to begin the night weaning process, I would remind...
You can add me to the Jan success story list! I got my bfp on Sat the 29th. My due date is 10/9. I am cautiously optimistic b/c my last pg ended in m/c at almost 12 weeks. I am praying and praying for a sticky rainbow baby!   Lots of luck and dust to you all!!!
Averlee - I totally get what you are saying and I agree that it is def not helpful to harbor those thoughts. I think it just takes time to come to terms with what happened and then those thoughts will lessen. But I will def try your imagery idea! Thanks!   And no I don't think it is crazy to begin looking around at things now. There is nothing wrong about getting your ducks in a row. :)
Thanks for the welcome mamas!
ZinniaGarden: Thanks mama! I'll check it out. :)   Natalee
Ellymaymomma - So sorry for your loss! I felt the same way about "it is too good to be true". I avoided telling my family at my DD's birthday, Thanksgiving and every other family dinner in-between. They actually still don't know about the pregnancy or loss. For both my DDs I waited until the 12 week mark to share the news and so it was not out of the ordinary for me to keep it to myself, but I was especially tight-lipped with this one. I just felt like I needed to be....
I would like to join! I am 31 (will be 32 in March). I just posted this intro on the nursing thread too...   Hello mamas! My name is Natalee and I am brand new around here. I have 2 daughters (5 and 2) and am TTC #3. I am still nursing my 2 y/o (actually 28 month old) at least 3x a day...although if you left it up to her it would probably be 10x a day. As of Sept of 2010 I had still not gotten my first PPAF but instead had become pg. Def a shocker! Sadly...
Hello mamas! My name is Natalee and I am brand new around here. I have 2 daughters (5 and 2) and am TTC #3. I am still nursing my 2 y/o (actually 28 month old) at least 3x a day...although if you left it up to her it would probably be 10x a day. As of Sept of 2010 I had still not gotten my first PPAF but instead had become pg. Def a shocker! Sadly the pg ended in m/c in the beginning of Dec. I have no idea how far along the baby had gotten b/c I never had an u/s. I...