or Connect

Posts by HannahW

Thanks everyone! I think I am just going to have to call for prices and check out my insurence (I do not have the maternity rider, but I also have not been diagnosed pregnant, so I might still be able to get it).
Hubby and I are planing a himebirth for our second... First one was in a haspital... Trying to figure out the $... Found a great midwife and assistant for $3000... Any ideas how much an ultrasound is/was for you? I am seven weeks and would want a u/s if Feb so trying to plan ahead for cost... Any help would be great!  
So... Bunny'sevenings go like this:   Dinner, play (outside if possible), bath, dress for bed, snack and hang out till she gets drowzy, read books with papa, want mama, read books wth mama, nurse, snuggle and rock, start to doze off, eyes rolling, BAM!!!!! fight like crazy.   And I am not talking the fuss for two minutes then goes to sleep kinda fighting. I am talking 10+ minutes of kicking, screaming, pushing off of me, hitting... She will not give up and at...
I had a 8 week mc about four weeks ago, and just started my cycle back. With it seems to have come YEAST! I have not and a yeast infection since I was a teen and on the pill. Then, I got a perscription and it went away very easily. I am nursing my 16 month old and very picky abou what meds I use. What is a naral way to get rid of yeast? Will the baking soda work like it does on trush? Probiotics? Violet? Please give me some advice...  
I bought my hubby a book called The Father's Homebirth Handbook. It is alot of info along with tons of birth stories told by fathers. It is a very good read. Also, when he asks the question, "What if something goes wrong?", follow up with, "What if something goes wrong in the hospital?" My hubby could not get passed that. We all asume that you will be safe in the hospital, but how long does it take to perform and emergencey c-section? For us (we live very close to the...
I, along with my eight brothers and sister were homeschooled. I LOVED it. I Plan to homeschool. Some of us did end up taking some classes at the high school, and I was excited to be around people and have more friends.   I can tell you that what I learned there was not what I would consider an education. I saw drug deals and heard about all kinds of nasty things that have in no way helped me in real life. The education I got was on how sad the world is and that my...
Juat got a BFP this morning! Had a lght line last night but wasn't quite sure. I have a one year old dd sohappy to be pregnant again!
I have been humbled by the fact that my hubby was right and I was wrong... On so many things.   By the fact that my dd (14 mo) is so independant that she no longer wants to be wrapped. :(   By the fact that the person or the thing you fear dealing with is the one that could help you the most.   By the fact that I thought I would have to trust God to not use bc (We both felt like we should not use it. Personal choice. No judgment), and now I am haveing a tough...
I am lucky enough to live next door to my parents and grandparents! I love my "village"! Istill do most of the care of my dd, but it is nice to know I have back up if I really NEED it.
Drink a beer (the yeast and the alcohol help you let down), take fenugreek (I bought mine at GNC, It makes everything flow better, milk especially), Mother's milk tea (I bought mine at Target, it contians fenugreek), Nurse only on one side (the other will have time to fill up befor you nurse on it), Pray for milk!