or Connect

Posts by StephandOwen

Thanks for the thoughts! I took a test this morning- bfn. Dh and I dtd this morning and then I had the tiniest of spotting again but that's it since Saturdays tiny spotting. Who knows. No matter what, it appears my body is working up to something so that's good. I might take anther test in a few days just to see, but I expect it will be bfn.
Question for you who might know- DS is 14 months old and I still haven't had PPAF. I started keeping a loose eye on cm on December 6th. On the 14th it was EWCM, I believe. We did BD that day. On Friday I spotted a tiny bit. Saturday it was a little bit more (enough to need a panty liner but not more than 1). I thought for sure PPAF was coming. But last night and today there was nothing. WTH?? Do I count that as AF?
If you use an expired cheapy internet test and the control line comes up, can you consider it accurate? I have a bunch of cheapies I got when TTC my second ds (got pregnant on the first try so didn't need many tests!). They expired in the summer. Since I'm not really hopeful I'll be pg anytime soon (no PPAF yet) then I've just been testing every once in awhile, just for fun. The control line shows up so they're probably still accurate, right? I'm too cheap to buy new...
Congrats Skycheattraffic!!!!!    I went to my OB for my annual and pap today. I absolutely love this guy. He's so crass in some ways that I think a lot of women would be turned off and would probably never go back! He just fits mine and dh's personality well. He asked what I was using for birth control. I told him nothing, that DH and I were trying for a 3rd. He just smiled said "go home, have sex as much as possible and I'll probably see you back here within a few...
StephandOwen- Waiting to catch first PP egg- 13 month old (tomorrow) ds   Could you please add me? I think I might hang around here a little bit. My little one turns 13 months tomorrow. He still nurses tons (including overnight), I haven't gotten PPAF yet. DH and I decided we would just let things play out and see what happens.    Both of my boys (1 year old and 9 year old) were conceived on the first go. 9 year old was a one time "oops" (the only time his...
Sorry, I should have mentioned- ds1 has autism. He is doing better now, but went through a phase of trying to unbuckle constantly and trying to jump out if the car (when he was 5-6). He has been booster training for the past yearish (in spare cars, not our main cars) and is doing much better about the safety of it. What seat do you recommend that will fit behind the drivers seat when the driver is tall? Ds2 will have to be in the middle or behind the driver (ds1 needs to...
DS1's Regent is expiring next month so I'm getting ready to play the carseat shuffle.   In my car I will get rid of the Regent and move his Frontier (harnessed) in (currently that one is in dh's car). DS2 is currently in a Keyfit in the middle. DS1 is behind passenger seat.   In DH's car DS2 is in Keyfit in middle. We have a Nautilus (booster mode) and a Turbobooster as options for DS1. I hate the idea of ds being in a booster, but I'm out of options. He's 8 1/2...
I only pump if I know the bottle will be needed. With ds1 I had oversupply and pumped all the time (was a sahm) and he used very little of it (i did give it to my sister to feed her son bc she had low supply). This time I have a very small freezer stash (maybe 20oz) that will likely never be used because it was pumped before I took out ds2's allergens from my diet. But it will remain in the freezer in case of an emergency (allergy milk is better than no milk). I sometimes...
Our families knew we were going to be getting married (they even knew when and where) but we were completely alone for our wedding. DH and I flew out to the Virgin Islands and got married on a beach, alone. The only people there were the minister, photographer and his wife (who was also taking pics) and the videographer. The photographer and videographer signed as our witnesses. It was beautiful, perfect and everything I ever dreamed of in a wedding. The minister picked...
Before I got done reading the whole post I was thinking to myself "would you let your ds bathe in the same water one of the other kids bathed in?" and then you answered it. So, I think you have your answer. If you wouldn't do it for your son, don't do it for the other kids either. While they are *just* 3 right now I think at some point the other boy would question why he gets "dirty" bath water every time but your son gets clean bath water.   I say suck it up and run...