or Connect

Posts by catfood

Your mom is unkind.  Please don't listen to her.
frugalmum, something is very wrong.  She should not be allowed internet access or games without you sitting right there watching her every move.  I second counseling because it's really clear that something serious has happened to her.
I went to a superbowl party yesterday and my son became really hungry.  He didn't want the boob, he wanted solids.  I made him a plate from the buffet.  There wasn't a huge amount of stuff to choose from, but I did the best I could by getting him some fruit and some wings.  I tore the chicken off from the wing and gave it to my little guy.  He ate a little bit, and seemed to like it, but he also wasn't sure about the spice.  Overall, I'd say it was a neutral expeience. ...
I'll admit that I have issues and I get my car detailed much more than what I'm comfortable admitting.  My kiddies just make such a mess with their cheerios, sippy cups, and occasionally flaming hot cheetos.  I cannot for the life of me figure out why they like those.  Anyway, when I drive by the detail place I stop. 
Hi! I thought I should write more about myself! My name is Anne.  I live by the beach with my partner Jamie and our two kids Dason and Mason.  We live a pretty quiet unassuming life in our little cottage.  I'm so glad to have found MDC and be with like minded people.  Dp and I have gotten a lot of flack from others about the choices we're making for our family, but it's all worth it.  I know I'm going to just love MDC.    
That policy is just wrong.  If it were me, I'd take a stand and if they didn't come to their senses I'd consider organizing a nurse in. Stay strong mama!  Big hug
Ugh, I'm so sorry that you went through that.  Sometimes family can be so unsupportive *big hugs to you*   Last year I was nursing my 26 month old at my inlaws.  They brought up that I should feed him in the guest bedroom without heat or the bathroom but I was NOT ok with that.  I told them no, I was fine at the dining room table with everyone else.  MIL was so upset she called the cops!  I just could not believe it   I mean who does that?!?  Anyway, the cops took...
What a sweetie!
I'm a hooker for sure!  It just comes more naturally to me.
I'd just be very gentle with him and let him have his time to himself.