or Connect

Posts by OtherMother

Plugging right along!! We are visiting my mom's house for the last time until baby comes ... have green apples and bananas for tomorrow's breakfast  :)   Today ..   Breakfast: Grapefruit, Smoothie (blackstrap molasses, raw cacao, power greens, almond milk, peanut butter, frozen nanner)   Lunch: Dark Chocolate Organic Greens Bar, few bites of DP's steak salad   Snack: Grapefruit, Couple handfuls pecans   Dinner: Organic chicken drums with Annie's...
Yep, I'm kinda feeling the same. SO excited to see her/ meet her/ be in labor, but also knowing this time is precious- time with DD as an only child, just the two of us (cry), "extra" time when she is at school, time to sleep, time to relax. Baby is getting squished in there but I'm only 35.5 weeks, so I know I have at least a couple more weeks left (most likely).    Yesterday-   Breakfast: Grapefruit, Smoothie (2 nanners, peanut butter, raw cacao, tons of greens, coconut...
Damn! I'm going to have to try this in a few weeks! How did you grill it? Not on the regular grill, I'm guessing?
I'm getting the last of my shopping done, and it's almost time to pack the birth bag! I'm a procrastinator, and last time packed it in labor, so I don't remember what was in it. What do you consider essential?   (And if you're birthing at home, what's essential to have on-hand?)
I'm not going to attempt to catch up on previous posts because it's totally overwhelming my mind- but I will from here on out  :)   I'm 35 weeks now. Shower has come and gone, and in less than two weeks, baby is fine to be born anytime.   It's amazing me that I'm almost 'done' with this pregnancy. I'm wondering if I didn't savor it enough, and I'm wishing DP and I had used our time to become closer- we're going through a rough patch right now, mostly (I think)...
I have to make some grain/dairy free baked goods- pancakes, muffins, etc.- and freeze. Getting down to the wire.
Congrats!!!! Good luck   ;)
  Awww, mumma. Hugs to you. It's the end of the road now, it matters so much more what we've done that what we're doing. I've been feeling uninspired too ... pretty much doing full Paleo now, though I do still eat peanuts and some soy. So mainly what I want is fruit/nuts during the day, and meat/veggies at night. Got some good local grass-fed ground beef and Italian sausage for this week, and lots of fresh fruits/veggies, and lots of organic nuts.   Me today...
  Wow- congrats! That's super quick!! How wonderful!
  So technically, you could to this without any help  :)   :I thought I remembered reading something about how it's actually the semen, which softens the cervix? Sorry to be gross  :/