or Connect

Posts by amandamars26

Thanks for all the support. It really helps put things in perspective. We were able to get rid of that long stretch, but we still are up often. I took him back to bed a bit, then if he won't settle I put him back in the pack and play. He has started having a very obvious fit though lol! I feel terrible but if I was watching from above its a bit funny. As soon as we start the bedtime routine he's trying to get away from us...When he wakes up and I go to put him back to...
So I am having major sleep issues with my 10 month old.....so I thought maybe I should try an elimination diet. I just feel like wow, what am I supposed to eat! I found one diet that includes fruits, another that says no. I'm already a vegetarian. Then I'm reading all this info that it may take 5 days for diet to affect baby, so even keeping a log, how is that going to be helpfully. I'm so desperate, but it can't really be healthy to leave on rice and potatos for 2...
I am at my wits end with my 10 month old and so exhausted I'm just happy to have kept everyone alive at the end of the day. This little boy hates sleep!  He slept in bed with me till about 5 months old, when he discovered he could wake up at night and roll around. After two incidents of him rolling off the bed ( my husband cannot sleep on his other side...he's too heavy of a sleeper to be with the baby...) we moved him to his crib. All was okay with him waking to eat...