or Connect

Posts by seawitch

My DD didn't have that much hair until she was 2.5 - she was almost bald until she was 2. Wow!
My younger child is now 3; both kids were born vaginally, neither one with any tearing. My vagina has never regained its... "closed" look that you're referring to. It doesn't feel any different to DTD. I asked DH about it and he also says he feels no difference, but I don't know if he's just being polite... Aroused is different anyway; it swells and such. When I'm just, um, sitting around... I have noticed that the outer parts are more... oh gosh. Flappy? But just...
Colorado - great doctors, lots of paperwork hassle. Connecticut - OK doctors, great advocates Mass - good doctors, good hospital Washington - shitty doctors, great hospital Florida - shitty doctors, great hospital, not sure about advocates yet Those are the states we've been in so far. Believe me I've called... and called... it's the fact that we keep moving around so much that EVERY, TIME, we move they start you over with another team. I barely get progress out of...
He's been at 70% disability since his first inpatient stay in 2006. Wait, no. He got on disability back at the end of 2005. That was before his first inpatient stay. It just took a year to process. We've been appealing for 100% since then. No dice so far. He's appealed and gotten advocates and this and that but they keep turning him down. In January he finally got a doctor who said he was a shoe-in basically but every few months we still get a form later saying how...
I got to see him today, yay. Of course that was my "free time" when the kids were in preschool and I was supposed to be working but oh well. Yeah, he is supposed to do chores but he doesn't. He says he will and they just don't get done. He does feel bad about them but, he just, I dunno, forgets? Or is preoccupied? At one point when he was doing as well as he ever was we actually split up because I thought he was just using me to do stuff for him and I felt taken...
We're living in her house but right now she's in another one of her houses. She said that she would come down here and help us out if we needed but when I told her what happened she said she was busy. She was supposed to be back here by the end of June but every week when I ask if she's coming she says next week, next week.
Thanks for the replies... At this point I wouldn't even be able to go to a support group because I doubt there's one that allows kids. DH has been admitted as an inpatient. It was miserable when I took him in because I was trying to go in with him to the ER and talk to triage with him, and an orderly was kind enough to watch the kids while I was there, and another orderly yelled at me to "just call a friend, kids don't belong here" - well, um. Yeah, OK, why didn't I...
What a situation. Well, I think you are within your rights to refuse induction - the problem with that is that she might just decline you care. Don't really blame her - she is probably just following guidelines and if it were up to her she might not pressure you to transfer - but she probably feels like it's out of her control. You say this is your second pregnancy - sorry if I'm being repetitive but what was your first birth like? Induced, not? How far along? I'm...
I agree with MrsBone. OP, I wouldn't worry about it. My kids used to cry when they were 1 and 2 years old, and I came back to pick them up from the Y childcare where they had been having fun for the past hour. They were just crying because they had been having fun at a special outing. Your son probably takes it for granted that you're mommy and is perfectly secure with you. Going off with his dad is a special treat, almost. At his age it probably seems like a...
Not to mention that they get into a lot of trouble together, it just makes me wonder how healthy it is for them to be together all the time. They share a room, they share a preschool room, they share toys, they share a bedtime, they get up together. They do everything together. Heck, they even go to the potty together. In a way, it's sweet. In another way, their behavior is much less tolerable when they're egging one another on to do naughty things - they come up with...