or Connect

Posts by SweetPea17

I wish I had a good answer for you.   I'm 34 and I have been dealing with bad acne as well. I've had an acne problem one other time in my life (a time of severe stress during my early 20's), but definitely not like now. These days I have 8-10 pimples on my face at once, and the ones that are trying to heal take F..O..R..E..V..E..R! I don't know if it is cystic acne (because I don't know what that is), but I do know it is partly related to hormones because of where my...
Lily Joy was born on Tues. May 28 @ 10:43pm....an hr and fifteen min. shy of our anniversary date! Short active labor, pushed for 15 min. It was an awesome 2HBA4C waterbirth!
Congrats to trisha & amlikan too! BY THE WAY Lily is 9#9oz & 21-1/2" long!
Lily Joy was born last night, May 28th at 10:34pm. 2HBA4C!!!!!! Beautiful water birth & A LOT quicker than my previous HBAC. 7 hrs of good labor with about 15 min of pushing. It was amazing how my body just automatically started pushing her out when it was ready. I will never forget that feeling!!!! Thank you Lord for a safe, quick birth! She is such a blessing
Well ladies.....just maybe this is it.   Praying, praying, praying this is it. Ctx started at 2pm, mild, but noticeable, and they are gradually becoming more uncomfortable. Maybe I'll have news tomorrow! 
I had a cervical lip that the babe couldn't quite get past. It took the mw's two fingers & some strong pushes to get him past. But the Lord let me rest in between contractions & they might have slowed down to be 4-5 min apart. I was so relieved when it was all over with!
I had a cervical lip that the babe couldn't quite get past. It took the mw's two fingers & some strong pushes to get him past. But the Lord let me rest in between contractions & they might have slowed down to be 4-5 min apart. I was so relieved when it was all over with!
Thank you Naturelle!   I feel for you Lulu. My first VBAC was a long labor (36 hrs total) with a really long beginning phase. My ctx were 3-5 min. apart the entire time. When we knew things were going to take awhile, we decided it would be best for everyone to get some sleep.....everyone but me! How can a laboring mom sleep through the night with painful ctx every 5 min???? Amazingly I was able to rest in between, but it was exhausting work. And then when I was ready...
Congrats dandelion!  
Congrats Marie and Scary Biscuit!!   So I tried castor oil last night. Got cleaned out (which actually felt pretty good, weird as that may be) and had some good ctx, but after my walk this morning, they stopped......again. Seems babe wants to stay in! I keep praying for her birth to be soon