or Connect

Posts by DAWNMP1

Just popping in to say good luck to everyone and I'll be thinking of your tomorrow Isa!
Hi all! I've been quiet since August, but reading along on my phone where I find it very hard to type posts, but I wanted to jump in to respond to Lea about progesterone and give you a big virtual hug. Here's my quick story: For our first kid, my wife's levels were fine post IUI and she didn't need it. We started trying in August for a second kid and the RE put her on progesterone after our first try in august because her levels were slight low post IUI. They gave...
Hi all! I've been away for awhile but posted here a bit back in 2011 and thought id come back as we are cautiously gearing up for baby number 2. I remember seeing Isa on the boards then so it seems like we are on a similar time frame! A bit of background: my partner and I have been together 13 years and have a hilarious and adorable 20 month old girl and two sweet giant dogs. We got lucky on our first try last time working with an RE and doing an IUI. My partner...
Hi all! Thanks so much for all the warm thoughts and easy labor vibes- it really mean so much to me! She's here! Our little Raya Sylvan arrived at 712 this morning. She's beautiful with a full head of dark hair- 8 lbs 12oz. DP was amazing. She was having strong contractions by 9, we called the doula at 1130 and by 4am we decided to head to the hospital. It took us almost an hour to get to the hospital 15 min away trying to get Allyson into the car. When we got to...
Hi all! No time for a long update-- I think that baby may finally be on her way. DP had some blood tonight at 430 and is now feeling regular contractions, etc. Did want to say the following- MMM-- welcome and congrats! Ez, Mami- thinking of you both! Seraf, love the pics! Wehrli- many many hugs to you! Amandah, OMOM, library, qmama, starling, rainbow and anyone I missed- Hi!! Hope to have good news soon for you all!!!
Good morning!  Time for a proper update now!  I’m loving all of the BLW info.  I want to bookmark this thread for in 6 months.   Mami – oh my goodness!  Hopefully the little one can hang out a bit longer and that your hospital stay is short!  Come on, little on – hang in there!    EZ  -  Home yet?  Hope that your BP is down and that all is good with your newly expanded family!  Can't wait to see more pictures!   Gumshoe –  Congrats on the 6.5 hour sleep! ...
Hi ladies! Will do personals a bit later, just checking in from my phone with a quick request. Amanda (and anyone else who used one), would you mind sharing that labor cocktail recipe with me? Still no signs of labor! . Thanks- hope all is well. Will post a more complete message later!
I have to say that reading this board has made me feel more prepared for having a newborn than any book I’ve read!  You ladies are a wealth of information and experience and I am so grateful for you all!   2ez -   Wow!  What a whirlwind!   Congratulations on Jagger’s arrival.  He is so beautiful and I love his super cool name!  Hope both of your stays at the hospital are quick and that your back home and enjoying your snuggly babymoon as quickly as possible!...
Ksdoula- posting from my phone but just wanted to say how glad I am that all is well!! I've been waiting for you update and Sendig good thoughts your way!
Aww… thanks for all the lovely comments about my DP all.  I, too, think she is quite lovely and glowing!   KSDoula – Thinking of you, your family, the IPs and your little growing bean.  Sending you ultra-sticky vibes and hoping everything is ok.  Sounds like there are lots of folks on here who ahve been through similar symptoms and have had healthy pregnancies.  All the same, that must have been so scary!  Many, many hugs to you.  When will you get another check up? ...