or Connect

Posts by milk_maker

If you had a moderately loose circumcision (no frenulum) and was able to draw a fairly decent amount of skin over the flaccid penis when it is completely relaxed, which version of the TLC tugger (or whatever comparable brand is out there) would you advise someone to use?     Since I last looked they have drastically increased in price, but also variability and my head is spinning just a tad.  Advice would be very welcome, PMs are even better because I kind of don't...
OMG those are gorgeous!!!  I'm in total awe of your skill!
I did cloth with both of mine from birth.  With DS I used kissaluv 0s and prefolds and with DD I used a mix of muttaqins, swaddlebees, and prefolds.  I was REALLY disappointed in the SBs because they were SO small.  My 7lb 4oz DD wore them for TWO WEEKS before she outgrew them, and she wasn't exactly a chunker.  I was very disappointed in them, but I loved loved loved my muttaqins.  I'm already stalking the CD comms for them because people hold onto those bad...
I nursed through my second pregnancy and it was so awful.  I had skin crawling aversions, my nipples were SO sore, and I was so resentful of DS.  He dry nursed from about 12 weeks on and the only thing he would take in was pediasure.  God it was so expensive...and humbling.  I had tried to keep my milk supply boosted with MM2 but it made me throw up.  My milk dried up so fast.  I still let him comfort nurse though and I thought we'd just continue once my  milk came in,...
Hey there!  I'm feeling so great!  I'm tired, but I always am when gestating.  I'm really lucky that I only have late morning classes so I can take the kids to school and come home for a cat nap before going to class.  This pregnancy is going to be worlds apart from my second pregnancy, when I was chasing around a young toddler!   judybean -  I hope the puke fest ends super fast.  I can't imagine having to clean all that up at this time.  I'm SO sensitive to smells...
I only had one instance of morning sickness with DS and it was triggered by my dog having the runs all over my basement.  Other than that, no puking.  With DD I had morning sickness, but again it was triggered by the smell of poop (changing DS's diapers was done in the bathroom next to the toilet) and in that case herbs.  I had to change my prenatal vitamin (perfect prenatal) because it smelled so herbal and I couldn't take the More Milk Two I was using to keep up my...
Yeah I'm done too and have (had) a paragard IUD but I got a quick exam at my clinic when I called and told them I was pregnant with an IUD and they confirmed that it isn't there anymore so apparently it decided to beat feet at some point.
So I just found out I'm pregnant the other day and I'm really glad my pdoc started me on latuda because he specifically mentioned that it's safe for pregnancy (well L2).  I looked up my antidepressant and it seems to be okay too.  I have an appointment on Tuesday so I'll talk to him then.  I'm really scared because I go CAH-RAY-ZEE when I'm pregnant.  When I got pregnant with DD I didn't know but I had an episode where I was trying to park in a spot and the lot attendant...
I have been DYING for Indian food and was practically in tears this morning because our local restaurant is closed on Sunday.  DH told me he'd heard there was a new Indian restaurant in town and I looked them up.  They are open today!  I just got back from gorging myself on their special Sunday lunch buffet.  They had goat rogan josh!  I ate three plates, a bowl of basmati rice, and a whole naan.  I'm stuffed up to my eyeballs right now, lol.   Other than that I...
I'm due sometime early September.  The calculator said 9/6