or Connect

Posts by RosieL

How many weeks from your ovulation are you, if you know? Number of weeks from ovulation + 2 is how many weeks pregnant. Number of weeks since LMP is an approximation of that, but for me LMP would be off by a while week since I ovulated on cycle day 21 instead of cycle day 14. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Oh no. I'm so sorry mama. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I'll be thinking of your through the next week. Labor vibes! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I'm not able to add anyone by name or email, even though it appear that I can in the permissions. I'll ask mods to check this thread. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Accidental ubac? Do you have your birth story posted? I'd love to read the ubac and the CS. I'm so addicted to birth stories right now...worse than last pregnancy.
I will try to kind of straddle both. I understand pros and cons of both sides. I'm due May 1, so I'm in April and May (couldn't wait for may to be created). I kind of hope May stays in MDC and I like April in FB. Honestly, FB secret groups are so much more private. In my last DDC we had trolls arrive and start posting in our group, and once Mothering highlighted one of our threads in their newsletter and it blew up...so not what I want in a DDC. But MDC absolutely has...
Here's Odin's birth story. Warning: it's a home birth > emergency ambulance transfer   The problems for DH were fear for our safety during the transfer, but then the bigger issue was that he was left alone for the surgery and birth. I was under general for the surgery and they wouldn't let our doula or midwives in the hallway with him outside the operating room, or when they handed him the baby, or when they took the baby to the nursery. They didn't consult him on all...
Hi!!! So excited for you, congrats on the new pregnancy. How is R? How is the homestead?It's so fun to reconnect to someone I spent months staring at HCG strips with... Haha.
Hykue! Hi fellow BJer! Did you post your birth story on MDC? My husband had a horrible experience at our sons birth and I've never really heard anyone else say that.
PM me your facebook name and I'll add you if I can (and will post back here if it doens't work).