or Connect

Posts by SwtRainbowBrite

I am so sorry that I have been absent but I wanted to come back and say that I am so sorry Nosreves 's for your loss. I am sending you and your family light & love. We are here if you ever need to talk. 
Hey Everybody!!! On Monday June 25, 2012 at 9:59 am we welcomed our Beautiful, Perfect Baby Girl into this world! She was born via C-Section at 7 lbs 12 oz and 19 in long! We were released from the hospital yesterday and we are both doing great! My C-Section recovery is going so much better than I ever anticipated, I was even able to get a real shower today. My wife and I are both sleep deprived (which is to be expected) but we are so over the moon and in love with our...
Hi Ladies I come bearing not great news my C-Section was canceled this morning. The consulting surgeon did not feel 100% "comfortable" performing a C-Section because there was a so called discrepancy with my dates. Well apparently later this morning my dates were clarified by my insemination date but it is too late for my section today. Unfortunately my C-Section was moved to Monday morning. 
UPDATE: Unfortunately I am STILL pregnant. I have tried the special labor cocktail 3 times and still no labor. My anxiety has reached it's peak and is officially boiling over so as much as I would like to have a natural vaginal birth but daily panic attacks are really starting to interfere with my life so we have decided to schedule a repeat C-Section. I really would prefer to not have a repeat C-Section however I don't want my child to be born with me in the middle of a...
Here are some photos to make up for my absence these are from our Maternity Photoshoot at 37 weeks!    
Hello Everyone!! I am so sorry to have left everyone in such suspense I am almost 39 weeks which means I am STILL pregnant  Here is a quick update of what is going on: Baby Girl is still semi-transverse her head is basically sitting on the pelvic inlet but she refuses to engage. My fluid levels are at a 14 and my midwife feels that because of the higher fluid levels and my "roomy" uterus the baby has lots of room to still swim around. She will probably not engage until...
Dandy: Thank you so much for those tips! I have been doing hands and knees after my moxibustion/acupuncture treatments so I am happy to know that is helpful, looks like it is time to start cleaning the floors (my Wife is going to be ecstatic LOL)   Sara: LOVE the pics especially "spider monkey" Osha and the boys very dapper onesies!!   Starling: I have been dreading swimming with my pubic symphis issues but I have really missed the pool so I think I will give...
I know, I know I SUCK at posting! I am great a lurking and reading along, but I swear it takes me forever to build up the energy to post LOL   Seraf/Sara: Thank you for the kind words I am 36 weeks today so as long as she hangs around for another week I will feel a lot better. And OMG Soren's eyes are so unique and beautiful! Pics from the Wedding?   Yellow: I have my legs squeezed together, but next week I am letting them fling open H is getting so big and his...
Just popping in really quickly to say that it was indeed part of my mucous plug that I lost yesterday. I had a midwife appt yesterday afternoon and she was concerned that I was losing my plug semi-early so she wanted to check me. She checked me and she stated that my cervix was short and soft but closed. She was concerned that it was shorter than to be expected at 34 weeks so she sent me to L&D to be monitored for an hour or so. I was having contractions every 12-15 mins...
Desert: Thank you! And yes that drink was super refreshing for the unseasonably warm weather we have been having in Seattle. We are still working on name, I think that once she is born we are going to look at her and make sure that the name fits before we announce it  Your pictures of the supermooon are AWESOME I tried to get some good shots but I have a crappy camera. You guys are speeding through this pregnancy! Happy Viability!! As far as your "relations" question, I...