or Connect

Posts by livacreature

Thanks, guys.  It really isn't that bad, I am only working out of the house about 24 hours each week. I'm trying really hard to keep milk supply up, but it is really hard.  When I am home, something is attached to my boobs.  At work, I only can pump once or twice.  I'm still only getting an ounce or two with each pumping, and she downs five ounces from the bottle with feedings.  It is so discouraging.  I've started fenugreek and have blessed thistle coming in the mail....
I've had a hard day at work.  I miss my girl so flipping much.  DH emailed and said she was being a smiley girl and they were playing.  I should be happy, but I just melted down.  I'm so grateful to have a work schedule that allows us to take care of her, but I really hate being away, even if she is with her daddy.  I know this is right for me.  I was going stir crazy on maternity leave.  But man, do I want it both ways.
LaBrujia: Welcome back!!!!   Not_Telling: I'm glad last night went well with DD.     This nosefrieda thing sounds interesting.  We haven't had much stuffiness yet, but sounds cool.  I hate bulb syringes.   Pi: That is a cool tradition with your husband.   Baby toys: Aura loves her swing's toy bar.  She isn't as in to her bouncy seat bar, which is weird because it looks pretty much like her pack and play mobile which she adores.  She liked her wrist...
I love the shot of Calliope in the bath!  So cute!  The harness is for hip dysplasia.  Her left hip is a bit funky.  Only 5 1/2 more weeks full time.  Not that I'm counting! 
My mom smokes, neither DH or I do.  She does not smoke in the house, but will go outside and smoke.  She stinks afterwards.  When she visited when our daughter was new, within a day the baby was congested, and the day after she left she was fine.  We put it together and realized she was reacting to the smoke smell.  I told my mom that she was not to hold the baby right after smoking, she would have to change her shirt.  DH has also put his foot down that when we do visit...
Elodie is such a cutie!   I love all the first Christmas outfits.   Dog is love.  <3  Fuzzy Iphone pic.
Do they think teeth mean they automatically with chew your nipple off instead of latching?  Weird....   Oh, both DH and I have gotten a lot of anti-dad comments.  He does babycare while I work on weekends and in the late afternoons/early evenings.  I do the babycare while he works during the morning/early afternoon and nights.  "Oh, that won't last long.  You're going to hire a sitter for her within a month."  "Dads are fine for older kids, but they just can't do...
Periods: I've been having some cramps...I'm hoping they are psychsomatic because I'm not ready to deal with that again!  Ugh.  I'm done having bio-babes.  Can it just stop for good?   I asked on the Life w Babe board, but do any of you mamas have tricks for gas?  With Aura in her harness, she can't kick her legs like she was.  Seems to be causing a painful gas build up in the evenings.  We burp her well after feedings, nothing has changed diet-wise.  It started the...
Malcolm looks fab in the dress!  He's so cute!   I love the look on DD1's face in the first pic, Beth!  (and I love her sparkle shoes!) Getting fitted for her harness the day before Christmas.  Now we put a onesie and babylegs under it so she doesn't get chaffed.  :)   Enjoying some harness-free play before bed.  
Happy holidays, babies!