or Connect

Posts by ballrmdanz

I need to get my son exposed.  He is 8.  Please keep us posted.  I live in Lehigh Valley, PA area.  Thanks.  
Hi Lestat24,   Let me know if you hear anything.  I live in eastern PA about an hour from Philly.  I just sent you a PM.  Let me know if you got it.  I'm not sure if it is actually working since I am having problems with my computer.  My email is:  erichcathyhansen@aol.com   Thanks.
Hi Organicchic,    I haven't heard from Phillytwinmama yet.  Let me know if you can,  whether you made it to Philly and if you contracted pox.  Maybe we could get together for a playdate.   Thanks.  
Hi  Phllytwinmama,   For some reason I can't send a PM so I hope you get this soon enough.  I didn't get the Mothering subscriptions update until this afternoon.  I have a 7 year old son.  I would definitely drive down to the Philly area.  I live up in Macungie.  Unfortunately, I will be over in Harrisburg tomorrow(Monday).  I probably will get done there untill around 2:30 or 3:00 so it probably isn't enough time to drive to Philly.  If you think you might be...
Hi,   We are looking for a pox party in PA or NJ for my 7 year old.  We live sort of southwest of Allentown.  Really want to get this taken care of since he is getting older.   Thanks.    
Is anyone planning a trip to Mass for the case of cp outside of Boston? If someone is successful in getting their child infected maybe we could get together down this way in PA/NJ for a party. 
I am also in Allentown area and would like to get my 6 year old exposed.