or Connect

Posts by SpicyTunaRoll78

Told my closest friends already, and found out one is due a week after me! . The rest of the family will find out around 2nd trimester, and the rest of the world, after that.
Eating better, exercise, way more natural-minded than last time. Planning a VBAC, not holding Drs up on a pedestal, having a doula at birth, and having a more mature mindset. Living out of state from family for this pregnancy and birth will be double edged sword. I can refrain from family drama, yet I will also feel somewhat lacking in their support. However, I have building up my community for the last two years, so I'm not worried about having a complete lack of support....
When and how are you planning to tell your first children about the pregnancy? My DD is 4.5yrs, and REALLY looking forward to having a little sibling. She's also not quite able to understand the concept of time; still asking when her birthday will be here and that not for 6 months. Also she doesn't understand the concept of keeping it a surprise from her grandparents until much later when we're far enough along to tell the rest of the family. At what point in your...
Hey...it sure seems quiet in here! Just wanted to say hi. I'm straddling both May and June boards, since I have a guess date of 5/31. And, I'm thinking it will probably June when dc #2 is born. Figured I would pop in and say hi! Its there anyone else expecting a June babe yet?
I have heard of midwives doing a baseline test, then you go have breakfast, pancakes, syrup, etc, and retest.
Yep! FF.com says edd is 5/31. But I'm guessing it will be June, not May. Congratulations to everyone!
How about leaving a love note in his lunchbox? Or picking up a case of his favorite beer and leave him to a few hours of sports (if that's his thing)? I bought my DH some salad dressing containers because he just finished his detox diet, and will be eating lots of salads this week. Not sure if that's as appreciated as football and beer. I guess it depends on the guy. Though mine would rather have the football and beer I think. I agree, thoughtful partners are fantastic!
add me, please! EDD: 5/31/13 (I'll also probably join the June 2013 group too) Your Name: Lindsay Age: 33 State or Country: Texas How long it took to you to get your BFP: A handful of months. What number child is this for you: 2 Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH (Married since 06/2007), DD (3/2008), 2 Cats Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): According to Chinese prediction chart: Girl. According to Dr. Shettle's Theory: Boy Birth Plans/Preferences:...
Lurker and occasional poster. Testaholic. In 2ww. Supposed to get AF tomorrow. Have been POAS since 8dpo or 10dpo b/c FF moved my Ov solid line from the day after DTD to a few days later, and I don't agree with the new hashed Ov line. Anyhow, just wanted to pop in and day hi. [=url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19404e]My Ovulation Chart[/url]][/]
Bless you Annie, for being her advocate! You are so kind to help her achieve her goals! May we all be so lucky to have such a person in our lives! I'm also thankful to learn from all the info everyone is supplying on the site, too!